07-06-2014, 07:46 PM #1
KnightUK
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So I was a happy 360 gamer since day one, preferring most of the exclusives and a massive fan of Xbox Live over PSN. I had a good group that I played online with all the time for years, and all was simple.

Now I just don't know if Microsoft can keep my allegiance. I originally bought a day one edition Xbone, and later sold it and bought a PS4 instead, and for a while have been completely happy. The PSN improvements are great, and I'm happy knowing I have the most powerful console running 1080 and 60fps (where possible).

Now I'm a little bored, and torn between going back home to Xbox, or staying put. I just don't know that I can justify paying for something that is already struggling to keep up.

Exclusive wise, nothing is really pulling me either way (especially since I realised Fable Legends isn't a full Fable game). PSN just doesn't seem as "alive"...not sure how else to describe it.

Anyone else in a similar struggle?

If you've seen Big Bang Theory, where Sheldon is trying to chose, that's how I feel!
07-06-2014, 09:40 PM #2
Joel
[move]Sal:madsal::laim:[/move]
Should of stayed with XBox since you had a group to play with man, rather play with friends and shit rather play alone
07-06-2014, 09:42 PM #3
Chris
Former Staff
It's always better to play with friends and stuff to that nature. Usually I would tell you that the PS4 would be the right decision, but that's only because I prefer it and in my opinion, it's the superior console. Just my choice though, If you had friends on the Xbox One, you should have stayed with them.
07-06-2014, 10:00 PM #4
KnightUK
Bounty hunter
I would mention that none of my friends have moved to the current gen yet, so that is mostly irrelevant for now. Only have one rl friend I play with at the moment, but he's on ps4.

It just seems Sony have made all the right decisions this gen, whereas MS may always be playing catch up, or trying to draw away from their poor hardware choice
07-07-2014, 02:27 AM #5
rjive
Love Big Titty Bitches
Honestly I wish I would have waited until I had more friends playing the next gen console... I have like 5 friends on xbox one with me. There isn't a lot of games yet either which is annoying...

In a year it will be beast.
07-07-2014, 02:45 AM #6
Fogel
Banned
PS4 more powerful but of course most of your friends have an Xbox One that's where I would have stood. I got friends on both sides and I chose PS4 because overall better console. But Xbox One has more exclusives and if your a big gamer unlike me since I pretty much stopped then I would go with the X1. Better exclusives right now
07-07-2014, 07:43 AM #7
KnightUK
Bounty hunter
The exclusive offering isnt hardly any different until 2015 so not too worried about that at the moment.

I almost want to go back to X1, I think MS are always quick to react to what customers want, but what ever they do...its still inferior hardware
07-07-2014, 08:07 AM #8
Alt
Banned
I used to own both PS3 and Xbox 360.. Found myself using my Xbox 360 more.

Made friends on there and now we all play on the Playstation 4. Happy

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo