Post: EA Access Announced - Exclusive Xbox Subscription Service
07-29-2014, 09:38 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

Today, EA revealed EA Access for the Xbox One. This is a subscription service exclusive to Microsoft's console, and will allow access to certain games. Subscription is only $5 a month, or $30 a year if you want to pay annually. At launch, there will only be 4 games: FIFA 14, Madden NFL 25, Peggle 2 and Battlefield 4. More will be added soon, as the subscription service progresses.

The subscription will also give a 10% discount on all EA games bought digitally, this includes trials and full games. There will also be exclusive demos, and more. Memberships will be available from the Xbox Live Marketplace, Amazon, Gamestop etc.

More information about this service will be announced at a later date.

Source: You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Insight ; 07-29-2014 at 11:30 PM.

The following 4 users say thank you to Insight for this useful post:

Budz, Cyb3r, skaterboy16
07-29-2014, 10:15 PM #2
skaterboy16
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by Insight View Post
You must login or register to view this content.

Today, EA revealed EA Access for the Xbox One. This is a subscription service exclusive to Microsoft's console, and will allow access to certain games. Subscription is only $5 a month, or $30 a year if you want to pay annually. At launch, there will only be 4 games: FIFA 14, Madden NFL 25, Peggle 2 and Battlefield 4. More will be added soon, as the subscription service progresses.

The subscription will also give a 10% discount on all EA games bought digitally, this includes trials and full games. There will also be exclusive demos, and more. Memberships will be available from the Xbox Live Marketplace, Amazon, Gamestop etc.

More information about this service will be announced at a later date.

where did you get this info from? you need to post it on your topic as well
07-29-2014, 11:00 PM #3
Budz
Former Staff
Originally posted by skaterboy16 View Post
where did you get this info from? you need to post it on your topic as well

Here's the link to the official page Insight: You must login or register to view this content.

As a reply...damn it's making me want to buy a Xbox One now since all I mostly play is Fifa. This is actually a sick deal, can't believe EA are doing this to us PS4 users :(
07-29-2014, 11:10 PM #4
skaterboy16
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by Laim
He doesn't have to. You just want a source. Don't have to sound so dickish about it.

-- Reply to thread --

That's a pretty cool service actually. Especially since it's so cheap. If I had an xbox I'd probably go straight in for this.

that was a dick msg. as having the source to the post where you copyed and pasted the info from is the best thing to do so users dont say he stole the content from said said.

i know where i got the info from as i follow a few xbox reps so no its not just for me. so please get your facts right.
07-29-2014, 11:12 PM #5
skaterboy16
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by Budz
Here's the link to the official page Insight: You must login or register to view this content.

As a reply...damn it's making me want to buy a Xbox One now since all I mostly play is Fifa. This is actually a sick deal, can't believe EA are doing this to us PS4 users :(

i know just wanted to make sure he put it in his post so he dont get flamed for it.
07-29-2014, 11:17 PM #6
So this lets you download the full game on xbox for a fair price?
07-29-2014, 11:23 PM #7
skaterboy16
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by MisTicViBe
So this lets you download the full game on xbox for a fair price?

just 10% discount on all EA games bought digitally
07-29-2014, 11:30 PM #8
Originally posted by skaterboy16 View Post
that was a dick msg. as having the source to the post where you copyed and pasted the info from is the best thing to do so users dont say he stole the content from said said.

i know where i got the info from as i follow a few xbox reps so no its not just for me. so please get your facts right.

Wasn't copy and pasted :p I gathered the information from reading multiple sources and videos which is why I didn't post a source. I will add that link anyways Smile
Sorry if this caused any issues
Last edited by Insight ; 08-07-2014 at 10:10 PM.
07-29-2014, 11:36 PM #9
skaterboy16
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by Insight View Post
Wasn't copy and pasted :p I gathered the information from reading multiple sources and videos which is why I didn't post a source. I will add that link anyways Smile
Sorry if this caused any issues.

nah no problems bro Smile it just looked way to good to not be copyed and past hahah. so sorry
07-30-2014, 12:11 AM #10
Turk_Warrior
League Champion
Glad BattleField Hardline is a ps4 game

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo