03-13-2011, 09:28 PM #1
Mudkip
Retired Moderator
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey I have 5110 subs, 66000 channel views and 22000 video views *STILL GROWING* ive been told I have a chance to get a youtube partnership so i decided to apply, so I went to [url]www.youtube.com/partner[/url], and when i click apply it takes me to You must login or register to view this content. If anyone knows whats wrong, how to fix this and another way to apply PLEASE LET ME KNOW, i wanna apply!
03-13-2011, 09:35 PM #2
Default Avatar
Nate
Use another browser? :p
03-13-2011, 09:55 PM #3
Mudkip
Retired Moderator
Originally posted by RoboCop2010 View Post
Use another browser? :p

used google chrome, safari, internet explorer, and fire fox, all do da same :(??
03-13-2011, 10:36 PM #4
yacoboy
The Best of The Best
hey mate, you forgot the s on the end, here is the real link Smile

You must login or register to view this content.
03-13-2011, 11:06 PM #5
Originally posted by Tehisraeli View Post
Hey I have 5110 subs, 66000 channel views and 22000 video views *STILL GROWING* ive been told I have a chance to get a youtube partnership so i decided to apply, so I went to [url]www.youtube.com/partner[/url], and when i click apply it takes me to You must login or register to view this content. If anyone knows whats wrong, how to fix this and another way to apply PLEASE LET ME KNOW, i wanna apply!

Yeah, what the last post said Smile
03-14-2011, 07:44 AM #6
Mudkip
Retired Moderator
Originally posted by yacoboy View Post
hey mate, you forgot the s on the end, here is the real link Smile

You must login or register to view this content.

still doesnt work, is there any other way to apply??
03-14-2011, 07:47 AM #7
vladieboi
oh hai mark
still doesnt work, is there any other way to apply??

It doesn't let you apply because the partnership program isnt avalabile in your country. For example, many people told me to apply, and I got many chances of getting it, but it's not avalabile in Romania. And no, backdoors like proxys don't work. What one of my friends did to apply was when he went to a trip to France, he applied from there, and got it.
03-14-2011, 09:45 AM #8
S10
TROLLN 1337
I dunno? I keep getting request from youtube to have partnership on my videos..They are at the top of my homepage undersearch bar.
03-14-2011, 06:21 PM #9
Mudkip
Retired Moderator
Originally posted by vladieboi View Post
It doesn't let you apply because the partnership program isnt avalabile in your country. For example, many people told me to apply, and I got many chances of getting it, but it's not avalabile in Romania. And no, backdoors like proxys don't work. What one of my friends did to apply was when he went to a trip to France, he applied from there, and got it.

but I log onto my other account which has 300 subs, click apply and it works?! ANY OTHER WAY to apply? is there a youtube queries email?

---------- Post added at 06:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:20 PM ----------

Originally posted by S10 View Post
I dunno? I keep getting request from youtube to have partnership on my videos..They are at the top of my homepage undersearch bar.

Can you reply to the email adress that sends you the message? if yes whats the email?
03-14-2011, 09:41 PM #10
S10
TROLLN 1337
but I log onto my other account which has 300 subs, click apply and it works?! ANY OTHER WAY to apply? is there a youtube queries email?

---------- Post added at 06:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:20 PM ----------

Can you reply to the email adress that sends you the message? if yes whats the email?

It sends me emails and it includes a link. Then I sign up and start getting cash on my Google Adsense account.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo