04-13-2011, 07:24 PM #1
Mudkip
Retired Moderator
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys, i just started a new youtube channel and i need help getting it going, so i was wondering if some of you could do this for me:

ADVERTISE!

basically just download my intro from the link at the bottom of the post, upload it to youtube, put in the description as follows:

"Hey guys, great new channel here, go sub to them, they are really funny and deserve the subs! link: www.youtube.com/YouFramed!!"

title of video: "YouFramed, funniest youtube channel, go sub now!"

what i will pay you:

anyone who advertises with:
2000+ subs: 21k vbucks
1000+ subs: 15k vbucks
500+ subs: 7.5kvbucks
-500 subs: nothing :embarrassed:(if your generous and have spare time you'd do it Winky Winky

so guys please QUOTE me if you have any questions, ill answer all, and if your going to do it, if you dont copy what i put in speach marks^ for the description, your not getting payed Happy thanks guys :love:

INTRO DOWNLOASad Awesome : You must login or register to view this content. (if it says its temporarily unavailable, just wait a few moments and click it again) Happy
Last edited by Mudkip ; 04-13-2011 at 07:46 PM.
04-13-2011, 07:35 PM #2
KINGMANI
アニメフリーク
Originally posted by Mudkip View Post
Hey guys, i just started a new youtube channel and i need help getting it going, so i was wondering if some of you could do this for me:

ADVERTISE!

basically just download my intro from the link at the bottom of the post, upload it to youtube, put in the description as follows:

"Hey guys, great new channel here, go sub to them, they are really funny and deserve the subs! link: www.youtube.com/YouFramed!!"

what i will pay you:

-500 subs: nothing :embarrassed:(if your generous and have spare time you'd do it Winky Winky

so guys please QUOTE me if you have any questions, ill answer all, and if your going to do it, if you dont copy what i put in speach marks^ for the description, your not getting payed Happy thanks guys :love:

INTRO DOWNLOASad Awesome : You must login or register to view this content. (if it says its temporarily unavailable, just wait a few moments and click it again) Happy

Will Uploading it Winky Winky
Right now DL it ^^
Aww what Title it should have?
And DC Excatly that what you say?

Greetz
04-13-2011, 07:38 PM #3
Mudkip
Retired Moderator
Originally posted by KINGMANI View Post
Will Uploading it Winky Winky
Right now DL it ^^
Aww what Title it should have?
And DC Excatly that what you say?

Greetz

thanks you! title is "YouFramed, funniest youtube channel, go sub now!" and DC same please, but make sure you can click on the link! thanks so much Smile
04-13-2011, 07:41 PM #4
italianboss
☆Level 1 Trustworthy☆
Hey guys, i just started a new youtube channel and i need help getting it going, so i was wondering if some of you could do this for me:

ADVERTISE!

what i will pay you:

i got 2.6k subs i want 100k for me to advertise it
04-13-2011, 07:44 PM #5
KINGMANI
アニメフリーク
thanks you! title is "YouFramed, funniest youtube channel, go sub now!" and DC same please, but make sure you can click on the link! thanks so much Smile

Awwwwwww nooo my Acc got Banned >_<
Sry bro i can only Upload it too my new Acc in Sig!
But okay i don't need anything just want to help!
Greetz
04-13-2011, 07:48 PM #6
Mudkip
Retired Moderator
Originally posted by italianboss View Post
i got 2.6k subs i want 100k for me to advertise it

75k and its a deal, link me your youtube channel, I just wanna look at it

---------- Post added at 08:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:47 PM ----------

Originally posted by KINGMANI View Post
Awwwwwww nooo my Acc got Banned >_<
Sry bro i can only Upload it too my new Acc in Sig!
But okay i don't need anything just want to help!
Greetz

yeah that would be cool! thanks Happy
04-13-2011, 08:09 PM #7
italianboss
☆Level 1 Trustworthy☆
75k and its a deal, link me your youtube channel, I just wanna look at it

---------- Post added at 08:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:47 PM ----------

yeah that would be cool! thanks Happy

You must login or register to view this content.

100k cause its staying there for a long time
04-13-2011, 08:17 PM #8
Mudkip
Retired Moderator
You must login or register to view this content.

100k cause its staying there for a long time

you have 3 videos, and only 11,000 upload views, not worth 100k?! 76k
04-13-2011, 08:21 PM #9
italianboss
☆Level 1 Trustworthy☆
you have 3 videos, and only 11,000 upload views, not worth 100k?! 76k

80k u got a dealll
04-13-2011, 08:37 PM #10
Mudkip
Retired Moderator