12-09-2012, 06:20 PM #1
AlabamaHit
ROLL TIDE!!!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); How cheap? Well, you donate what you want.
vBux
Paypal = [EMAIL="[email protected]"][email protected][/EMAIL]

No I don't expect to get anything from this.

Ok, very simple ways of doing this.

Quick Info:
--------------
1. Get views You want to average 1K per day to get partner with anyone you want.
2. Subs do NOT matter.
3. Your views will not count to get you money. Sorry.
4. Once Partnership is done. this will not make you money. you have to get legit for that.

So what to do.?
One way is like this. Find some really short videos. Say like 10-30 seconds. Ok. Upload them. You can watch them yourself for 300 ish times. So upload one, auto refresh it 300 times. then repeat process. Just refresh the page every 2 seconds (auto refresh). So if you do this 4 videos.
If you want to feel safer, just delete your videos after you have boosted the views. YOu will have like 1200 view! You can do it every day for say...week, week and half. Then apply and you will get partnered!!!

-----
Another way. Mobile View!
Great program, but it is known to crash, or crash your internet connection. "Share YouTube Videos"
You must login or register to view this content.
Yes it is FREE!

Make a fake account, put it iin the program. Let the program run. It will build credits.
Now upload a video and credit the videos to upload. You can now go on youtube and "block the stats from public". Now they can't tellif they are mobile, so cant tell if they are boosted. After you have gotten like 1K per day for a week and half. Apply...

There are many other ways...but these are the easiest by far. Please people stop waisting your money and paying someone to tell you the obvious.

Now. Just that you know how to do it, just donate whatever you think is far for payment!

ENJOY
12-18-2012, 11:05 PM #2
AlabamaHit
ROLL TIDE!!!
Bump this for peeps
12-19-2012, 01:12 AM #3
CyberNomadic
Web Developer
Originally posted by AlabamaHit View Post
Bump this for peeps

Thanks. I will try this. I am not selling anything btw, I think you got the wrong guy. But thank you again. I cannot thank the thread for some reason but I will come back and try later.
12-24-2012, 06:00 PM #4
AlabamaHit
ROLL TIDE!!!
To the top!
12-24-2012, 06:03 PM #5
Toph.
Banned
To the top!

Free Bump for a great TUT! Happy
12-28-2012, 11:59 PM #6
lil__cowjar
Little One
How cheap? Well, you donate what you want.
vBux

Quick Info:
--------------
1. Get views You want to average 1K per day to get partner with anyone you want.
2. Subs do NOT matter.
4. Once Partnership is done. this will not make you money. you have to get legit for that.

So what to do.?
One way is like this. Find some really short videos. Say like 10-30 seconds. Ok. Upload them. You can watch them yourself for 300 ish times. So upload one, auto refresh it 300 times. then repeat process. Just refresh the page every 2 seconds (auto refresh). So if you do this 4 videos.
If you want to feel safer, just delete your videos after you have boosted the views. YOu will have like 1200 view! You can do it every day for say...week, week and half. Then apply and you will get partnered!!!

-----
Great program, but it is known to crash, or crash your internet connection. "Share YouTube Videos"
Yes it is FREE!

Make a fake account, put it iin the program. Let the program run. It will build credits.
Now upload a video and credit the videos to upload. You can now go on youtube and "block the stats from public". Now they can't tellif they are mobile, so cant tell if they are boosted. After you have gotten like 1K per day for a week and half. Apply...

There are many other ways...but these are the easiest by far. Please people stop waisting your money and paying someone to tell you the obvious.

Now. Just that you know how to do it, just donate whatever you think is far for payment!

ENJOY

great tut ty so much
12-29-2012, 07:26 PM #7
Alt
Banned
Bump this for peeps

I thought the 10 - 30 second video clip thing had be patched. I done it with an old YouTube channel to get a partnership.

Done it with my main account and it didn't work :S
12-30-2012, 05:19 PM #8
AlabamaHit
ROLL TIDE!!!
Originally posted by Alt
I thought the 10 - 30 second video clip thing had be patched. I done it with an old YouTube channel to get a partnership.

Done it with my main account and it didn't work :S

I tested it about a month ago and it still worked...I haven't done it since then..not sure if it was patched since then or not though.

EDIT: it was 2 months ago. I did the test on this channel. You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by AlabamaHit ; 12-30-2012 at 05:22 PM.
12-30-2012, 09:51 PM #9
How cheap? Well, you donate what you want.
vBux

Quick Info:
--------------
2. Subs do NOT matter.

So what to do.?

-----
Yes it is FREE!

ENJOY

.......are you kidding me.......
01-13-2013, 06:23 PM #10
Bump............

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo