01-15-2013, 09:15 PM #1
Mathinho
PuRe OwNeR
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys! I am looking for a youtube account, preferably a partnered one but if not that is fine!

Must have a good amount of subs and video views! Must have no copyright strikes!

If you want to talk more inbox me, but you must be able to upload a video and leave it there for 2 days max to see how active your subs are!

Ps. already in talks with someone about their channel but i am also looking to see who else is selling their channel!

Thanks.
01-16-2013, 02:01 AM #2
suhel
Little One
All legit You must login or register to view this content. and partnered with fullscreen, also no copyright strikes. It's not gaming channel Winky Winky

Thanks
01-16-2013, 02:19 AM #3
ExpectKING
Climbing up the ladder
You must login or register to view this content.
01-16-2013, 06:33 AM #4
Mathinho
PuRe OwNeR
Originally posted by suhel View Post
All legit You must login or register to view this content. and partnered with fullscreen, also no copyright strikes. It's not gaming channel Winky Winky

Thanks

Link me to the channel please! Smile

---------- Post added at 06:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:32 AM ----------

Originally posted by TheMoDzKing View Post
You must login or register to view this content.

Partnered? Copyright strikes? Price?
01-16-2013, 06:41 AM #5
Invose
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by Mathinho View Post
Hey guys! I am looking for a youtube account, preferably a partnered one but if not that is fine!

Must have a good amount of subs and video views! Must have no copyright strikes!

If you want to talk more inbox me, but you must be able to upload a video and leave it there for 2 days max to see how active your subs are!

Ps. already in talks with someone about their channel but i am also looking to see who else is selling their channel!

Thanks.

Ill give you mine for all you vBux. Heres the link - You must login or register to view this content.
01-16-2013, 02:06 PM #6
Glitchx0R
Little One
Originally posted by BroModz View Post
Ill give you mine for all you vBux. Heres the link - You must login or register to view this content.

Is your Channel partnered? can you use Channel-banner?
01-16-2013, 06:17 PM #7
Mathinho
PuRe OwNeR
Definitely not partnered lol, look at the video views.
01-16-2013, 06:21 PM #8
tac-Dehle
Opperhoofd
i have You must login or register to view this content. that i dont use, only prob is that the email is my main gmail account..
01-16-2013, 07:14 PM #9
Glitchx0R
Little One
Its Easy to get in a partnership.
01-16-2013, 07:24 PM #10
Mathinho
PuRe OwNeR
Originally posted by Glitchx0R View Post
Its Easy to get in a partnership.

You should then go make a channel and partner it. But i can guarantee you its not easy if you do it LEGIT.

---------- Post added at 07:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:24 PM ----------

Originally posted by Dehle View Post
i have You must login or register to view this content. that i dont use, only prob is that the email is my main gmail account..

No thank you. Thanks anyways.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo