09-22-2012, 11:07 AM #1
ℳaTiCz
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey everyone this is my first contribution to the trophy hacking scene so I thought I'd make it count. This save was completely done by me and I do not believe that a save for Perfect Crime has ever been uploaded to NGU.

Instructions:
To get the Perfect Crime trophy use XPLODER to resign my save then start the game.
When you get to the main menu press continue and you will start the last chapter.
In this chapter all you have to do is let Jayden die on the conveyor belt and save Shaun

Download: You must login or register to view this content.

NOTE that this save also gives you "Saved The Kid" and "HEAVY RAIN Hero

Other Trophies that you can obtain with this save ---- Credit to Isaajack

I've been playing around with your save and I also managed to unlock the trophy's

Cold as Ice

So Close

and another save that was requested a lot on my All Endings thread

Four Heroes

Ok to get these trophy's you need to replay the chapter Killer's Place
and survive in the fridge at the end this will unlock the trophy Cold As Ice but more importantly what it also does is it starts you on the last level
(The Old Warehouse) with all 4 characters alive.

then you can just go for the trophy's So Close and Four Heroes

instructions

For So Close ---Reach the end with all characters... and fail

This trophy has a few steps involved. You need all four characters to make it to The Old Warehouse. While Jayden is fighting the Origami Killer, don't push any buttons. Let him be killed. While Madison is trying to convince Blake that Ethan is innocent, let her get arrested. After rescuing Shaun, resuscitate him and carry him out. Have Ethan put him down before opening the door. Doing those three things will earn you this trophy

For Four Heroes -----Complete the story with four characters alive

All four characters have to reach the Old Warehouse. Ethan can’t be in jail. Madison has to be alive and know the password to the Origami Killer’s computer (“Max”…you get it from his mother…give her flowers). Norman, Ethan and Scott must all know the address. Norman can find out through ARI or by receiving a call from Madison. Ethan can either complete the trials, receive a call from Madison, or figure it out through the clues at the Rat trial. With Scott, it’s through good old fashioned detective work. Make sure Jayden saves the Origami Killer's life when given the opportunity.
Last edited by ℳaTiCz ; 10-30-2012 at 07:41 AM.

The following 23 users say thank you to ℳaTiCz for this useful post:

Red, Cloud, bilaljalook, Bob_O, Cien, DeanVVinchester, deathproof, Fly Away, Jakartacoc1, lolik, lsaajack, Lunieizsicc, MansonXX, MdMaynard, mexi001, Pewp, pman187, simmo_316, Sirprizer, werdgawd, xgorinx, Zezogomez33
01-29-2013, 11:32 PM #29
I've tried the Perfect Crime save and I load the game and it doesn't load the save it just starts a new game. The save region is BCES00797-0 and my game is BCES00458/S anyone know what to do?

EDIT: Never mind, worked it out. Thanks for the save.
Last edited by Chaziboy ; 01-30-2013 at 01:11 AM.
01-29-2013, 11:38 PM #30
ExpectKING
Climbing up the ladder
Thanks for thisCool Man (aka Tustin)
03-16-2014, 06:24 PM #31
Hey, ℳaTiCz, thank you so much for this upload!
I'd like to inform everyone that this file DOES unlock TRIAL MASTER and ALL ENDINGS. It'll probably unlock the PLATINUM for lots of players.

Step 1:
Load the chapter THE RAT and drink the poison in the phial. (You can choose the NO SAVE option)

Step 2:
Do as the author recommends: load the final chapter, lose the fight as Norman Jayden and save Shaun as Ethan.
05-14-2014, 08:53 PM #32
LFDN
Grunt
This isn't working for me I resign the save to my profile but when i start all i get is a new game in slot one
06-22-2014, 06:55 AM #33
I figured out how to use the Perfect Crime for the Director's Cut US version. I use a hex editor to change the version to BCUS98164 in the PARAM.SFO file and save. Depending on your editor, it make create a backup file called PARAM.SFO.bak. Delete that file. Move up one directory that should be the parent director. Rename the folder to match BCUS98164. Use your resigner to deal with resigning the save with your Profile.
08-16-2015, 04:26 PM #34
AngelfireUk83
Bounty hunter
I was hoping to use PS3 Save resigner as I have the MOVE Edition and I thought I could maybe convert it to my disc code BCES-00458 but it gets stuck half way and crashes does anyone know if these saves can be converted over to the MOVE edition please I only need the following trophies for plat

All Endings
Trial Master
Nerd
Perfect Crime

I missed the bullet in the final exam with Ethan but I have to do it all over again from the first murdered child.
08-19-2015, 01:02 PM #35
Please someone have a game save for the greatest hits edition any region just needs to be for the move/greatest hits version
05-25-2016, 11:11 AM #36
Thank you for the save! Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo