10-29-2014, 03:38 AM #1
TheJaRniBoi
Why So Serious?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So SC58 posted the elf for aw and i started to do some string searches and found this:

You must login or register to view this content.

either it is just some unused string or maybe it is zombies? the map name is mp_zombies_box

also you will notice there is aliens gamemode which is extinction from ghosts so maybe thats coming back too
11-06-2014, 10:21 AM #47
Originally posted by Appie1 View Post
are you stupid or what ? treyarch has a pattent on the zombie thing so IW cant use it ! GOOLGE TREYARCH AND WORLD OF WAR WHERE IT ALL BEGON FIRST , BEFORE YOU TALK ON A FORUM AND DONT KNOW JACK SHIT , WHEN THAT GAME CAME OUT YOU WHERE LIKE 3 YEARS OLD SO I DONT BLAME YOU

Your so wrong haha finnish exo survival mode and there are zombies at the end and its already confirmed as a DLC
11-06-2014, 12:14 PM #48
elgolumm
Can’t trickshot me!
the dlc confirmed is a zombies created in AW, never will be the same like zombies create by treyarch ...
11-06-2014, 06:22 PM #49
Originally posted by Appie1 View Post
are you stupid or what ? treyarch has a pattent on the zombie thing so IW cant use it ! GOOLGE TREYARCH AND WORLD OF WAR WHERE IT ALL BEGON FIRST , BEFORE YOU TALK ON A FORUM AND DONT KNOW JACK SHIT , WHEN THAT GAME CAME OUT YOU WHERE LIKE 3 YEARS OLD SO I DONT BLAME YOU

Gamestop has already confirmed zombies coming in a dlc during a press conference 3 days ago. It's part of the season pass only. If you don't have a season pass you'll have to purchase the dlc separately. There's still speculation on whether or not it will be the first dlc, as the first dlc drops in 2015.
11-07-2014, 04:16 PM #50
Appie1
Do a barrel roll!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo