11-10-2014, 11:32 PM #1
Mezzid
< ^ > < ^ >
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So today I got Advanced Warfare for the PS3 (I'm getting a PS4 copy next year) and I noticed how the skill based match making really took a hit on my KD. Usually on other CoD's I'd have a 2.50 ish KD, yet on AW my KD has dropped to 1.40 :( It's weird, some games I get a 3-4 KD, other games far below that. Do any of you guys have this?

How much did your KD drop, looking at older CoD's?
Last edited by Mezzid ; 11-10-2014 at 11:36 PM.
11-11-2014, 02:55 AM #11
rjive
Love Big Titty Bitches
I'm usually a 1.6-1.8 KDR player. I'm at 1.27 right now. I have shitty connection games. My bars are always red and the game is lagging like fuck.

Xbox one and I have a awesome internet. In a few tweets back and forth with ATVI Support, they asked me for a speedtest. After I told them I did all their suggestions and it's just this game is shit they stopped replying. Here is my speedtest results

You must login or register to view this content.
11-11-2014, 04:06 AM #12
Cryptic
Former Staff | Content Manager
Originally posted by Fuck View Post
Win loss doesn't mean anything in pubs anymore, I get matched up with people that go negative every fucking game. The only time when win loss counts is Ranked Play.

It's COD. KDR does not mean ANYTHING! The game is designed in such a way that your 'supposed' to get a kill, die, get a kill, die.

It's all about W/L. I'd rather go 0-50 but have 30 caps and a win any day.
11-11-2014, 04:53 AM #13
Originally posted by Mezzid View Post
So today I got Advanced Warfare for the PS3 (I'm getting a PS4 copy next year) and I noticed how the skill based match making really took a hit on my KD. Usually on other CoD's I'd have a 2.50 ish KD, yet on AW my KD has dropped to 1.40 :( It's weird, some games I get a 3-4 KD, other games far below that. Do any of you guys have this?

How much did your KD drop, looking at older CoD's?

ik exactly how you feel. In ghosts, i had a 2.30 k/d. At first in AW, i had like a 7.00 legit, then 4, then 2, now 1.60 :(. idk i think it because of the Exo Suits. People intend to zoom behind me & kill me or there is some1 jumping around a lot & i can't always get my shots on point. Hopefully i can improve...
11-11-2014, 12:18 PM #14
I've usually had a 3-4 kd on bo2 and mw3 1.79 but on here I have a 2.56 and a 2.8 W/L Happy
11-11-2014, 07:21 PM #15
I don't see why people even care about K/D ratio. You literally get nothing from it. I started a thread on here before the game was even released stating that I'd like K/D ratio to be hidden or removed completely. If it was gone it would encourage more objective based gameplay. For example:

On Ghosts I liked playing Drop Zone a lot and could top the scoreboard with as little as 5 kills because I was always playing the objective. Despite constantly winning I noticed people on the other team were happy because they were getting kills. It's almost as if we've to forget who has the most points, and who has just won, and refer to the amount of kills and/or K/D ratios. It's nonsense.

Sandy Ravage said on a podcast as far back as MW2 that removing K/D would benefit the game and he was right.
11-11-2014, 09:41 PM #16
rjive
Love Big Titty Bitches
I can agree and see value in w/l ratio, however this game does not support team play. It's more of a lone wolf style of play so that encourages KDR has a focus.

If you look at some of the comparison games, like BF, that encourages more team based playing. There are no kill streak rewards and such. Just my two cents worth.
11-12-2014, 06:10 AM #17
Its all about luck guys but i have been having good games lately with the habr-a3 average joe which i think is the best gun in the game you guys should try it out if you have it or just use the standered version of the gun
11-12-2014, 08:02 AM #18
Novelette
The Anthem
Originally posted by KJThaDon View Post
The lag comp is by far the worst I have ever seen. That is the reason for the lower K/D's..

Check my vid out, and see how different the kill cams are against me..It's ridiculous

Dude, I feel you man.. Check this bullshit out from MW3.

11-13-2014, 03:29 PM #19
Originally posted by rjive View Post
I can agree and see value in w/l ratio, however this game does not support team play. It's more of a lone wolf style of play so that encourages KDR has a focus.

If you look at some of the comparison games, like BF, that encourages more team based playing. There are no kill streak rewards and such. Just my two cents worth.

Perhaps a return to COD4 style Killstreaks would be a good idea. These days the Killstreak rewards are weak as fuck anyway.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo