04-06-2010, 04:17 PM #1
BoiKing
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); My Computer Came With Hauppauge WinTV 885 Video Capture Card...But I Have No Idea How To Access Or Use It...

I Would Appreciate It If I Could Get Some Info One This...

Once Again It Came With My PC....And My PC Is A HP Pavilion Elite m9250f PC..
04-06-2010, 06:10 PM #2
-Lazy-
do u have the software?
04-06-2010, 08:20 PM #3
FuzzaMuzza
NGU Master
Yeah, you'd prolly want to look to see if you have the software for it
04-07-2010, 06:13 AM #4
BoiKing
Bounty hunter
Software??...The PC Came With Wires...I Dont Know Exactly What They Are Called Due To Not Having The Manual Or The Box At Least....

The Wires Are Suppose To Connect The Computer With The Cable Or Dish Box...Wireless

The COmputer Calls The Extenders....But I Think They Are Some Sort Of Receivers...The Tip That Connects To Computer...One Is Red One Is Black...

Im WOndering If All I Can Capture Is TV Or Actually PS3...The Computer Came With A Remote By The Way....And A WHole Bunch Of Options...Windows Media Center
04-07-2010, 07:48 AM #5
i think it can capture both the tv or ps3, could you post a picture on here of the capture card cords, anything to do with the capture card

Originally posted by BoiKing View Post
Software??...The PC Came With Wires...I Dont Know Exactly What They Are Called Due To Not Having The Manual Or The Box At Least....

The Wires Are Suppose To Connect The Computer With The Cable Or Dish Box...Wireless

The COmputer Calls The Extenders....But I Think They Are Some Sort Of Receivers...The Tip That Connects To Computer...One Is Red One Is Black...

Im WOndering If All I Can Capture Is TV Or Actually PS3...The Computer Came With A Remote By The Way....And A WHole Bunch Of Options...Windows Media Center
04-07-2010, 04:25 PM #6
BoiKing
Bounty hunter
Ok Took A Few Pictures...Not The Best Quality But Bare With Me...I Labeled Them Cause The Words Were Unreadable...Thanks

Red And Black Wire....
You must login or register to view this content.

Those Red And Black Wires Connect To These Ports...They Are The One Ones That Are Red And Black On My PC

This Can Connect To The S-Video....Think Its A Converter For The Video Wire...(The Yellow Wire On The Composite Cables) Red White Yellow....

This Is On The From The Front Of My PC....Has The Composite Entries And S-Video Along With USB And Audio...

This Wire I Have No Clue What Its Is For But Im Sure It Connects To One Of The Sockets In The Last Link...

Sockets For Antennas And Audio Once Again...Along With S-Video And A Telephone Line

Hope You Guys Can Figure This Out...Thanks For Your Help....Hope The pictures Arent To Awful....These Are The Only Things That Dont Have Anythin Plugged Into Them...So They Might Have Somethin To Do With Capture Card..
04-08-2010, 12:29 AM #7
BRB16
Keeper
i use to have one but i didnt knowq how to use it eitther
04-08-2010, 04:43 PM #8
BoiKing
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by BRB16 View Post
i use to have one but i didnt knowq how to use it eitther

Ummmm...Thanks For The Help....

USELESS

Stop Trying To Get Your Post Up....I Just Need Help....Not "OPINIONS"
04-10-2010, 12:43 AM #9
magglass1
S3rv0r @dm1n
Go to the Hauppauge website and download the drivers for your specific model as well as the software required to watch TV. I also have a Hauppauge, but it's a different model, and it came with everything I needed on a CD. But if you don't have the CD, just get it from their website. I also suggest trying out You must login or register to view this content.. It lets you stream TV from your computer to any other computer, mobile phone, etc.
04-10-2010, 03:58 AM #10
BoiKing
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by magglass1 View Post
Go to the Hauppauge website and download the drivers for your specific model as well as the software required to watch TV. I also have a Hauppauge, but it's a different model, and it came with everything I needed on a CD. But if you don't have the CD, just get it from their website. I also suggest trying out You must login or register to view this content.. It lets you stream TV from your computer to any other computer, mobile phone, etc.

Yea The Thing Is....That This Came With My PC....I Got No CD Or Anything So Ill Check This Out...Thanks

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo