10-05-2015, 01:57 AM #1
XxBlud23xX
< ^ > < ^ >
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi NGU community, I have a Dell Latitude D520. And every time I turn it on it turns right back off. This happened for the first time Tuesday of last week. And it's been happening all day today. When I turn it on all the lights turn on and the fan comes on as well then it shuts off. Please help
10-08-2015, 01:09 PM #29
Originally posted by 1UP View Post
It doesn't work that way. Please stop giving out poor information.

all i can do is laugh at your silly replies, i have been in the repair business many yrs and have fixed 1000's of laptops, i have a similar dell here now would you like a live video of it running with NO FAN even in the laptop. i will do it just for you

google cpu fan error, hell ill do it for you
You must login or register to view this content.

""It doesn't work that way. Please stop giving out poor information."" how about you not comment on something you know absolutely nothing about

here go learn something today 1up -> You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by itsallornone ; 10-08-2015 at 01:23 PM.

The following user thanked itsallornone for this useful post:

XxBlud23xX
10-26-2015, 01:53 PM #30
Default Avatar
Oneup
Originally posted by itsallornone View Post
all i can do is laugh at your silly replies, i have been in the repair business many yrs and have fixed 1000's of laptops, i have a similar dell here now would you like a live video of it running with NO FAN even in the laptop. i will do it just for you

google cpu fan error, hell ill do it for you

""It doesn't work that way. Please stop giving out poor information."" how about you not comment on something you know absolutely nothing about

here go learn something today 1up -> You must login or register to view this content.

You never run a pc with a broken CPU fan. That's plain common sense. I should have been more specific in my post however because you did not catch what I was saying. I never said that error doesn't happen, I am almost certain I said before that to make sure the fan was plugged into the right header and working because pretty much every mother board will let you get past that error but it's going to immediately shut off. If it doesn't then you need to replace that board because it's faulty. Just because it goes past that doesn't mean you should run it like that.

I would never take my shit to a technician if they told me oh yea that's fine.

I do find it funny whenever someone is called out they've "been in the business for years". That seems to happen all the time.
Last edited by Oneup ; 10-26-2015 at 01:55 PM.

The following user thanked Oneup for this useful post:

SQUID-EYE
10-27-2015, 05:04 AM #31
Originally posted by oneup View Post
you never run a pc with a broken cpu fan. That's plain common sense. I should have been more specific in my post however because you did not catch what i was saying. I never said that error doesn't happen, i am almost certain i said before that to make sure the fan was plugged into the right header and working because pretty much every mother board will let you get past that error but it's going to immediately shut off. If it doesn't then you need to replace that board because it's faulty. Just because it goes past that doesn't mean you should run it like that.

I would never take my shit to a technician if they told me oh yea that's fine.

I do find it funny whenever someone is called out they've "been in the business for years". That seems to happen all the time.

HAHA................Weeks Later, And then you NEG me. such a little GIRL.........since rep means so much to you ill rep you every chance i can/get, and your more than welcome to neg me every chane you can
Last edited by itsallornone ; 10-27-2015 at 05:15 AM.
10-27-2015, 05:05 AM #32
haha.........................................................................
Last edited by itsallornone ; 10-27-2015 at 05:09 AM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo