Post: Warning-Stop with UFOs It's Infecting Everybody Or We Won't Have Shi*t
06-03-2014, 08:08 PM #1
kristijan1001
I’m too L33T
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Guys Say Bye Bye Mod Menu :( Lol: (i know the rule is no outside links but..) It's an infection like chrome said:

"Someone has been going around spamming them in games when they are spawned they get stored in memory and when one person from that game joins another it stores them in everyone elses memory rinse and repeat."

Reasons That The Mod Menu Will Get Patched:

1. You must login or register to view this content.
  2. You must login or register to view this content.
  3. You must login or register to view this content.
  4. You must login or register to view this content.
  5. You must login or register to view this content.
  6. You must login or register to view this content.
  7. You must login or register to view this content.
  8. You must login or register to view this content.
  9. You must login or register to view this content.
  10. You must login or register to view this content.
  11. You must login or register to view this content.
  12. You must login or register to view this content.
  13. You must login or register to view this content.
  14. You must login or register to view this content.
  15. You must login or register to view this content. -Only UFOs Pictures In Rockstar Official Snapmatic Page
  16. You must login or register to view this content.
  17. You must login or register to view this content.
    You must login or register to view this content.

i just felt making this thread lol delete it if its unnecessary
Last edited by kristijan1001 ; 06-03-2014 at 08:54 PM.

The following 26 users say thank you to kristijan1001 for this useful post:

▶DaOriginal209◀, Ass Burgers, DaenerysTargy, Dan Dactyl, Franky, ResistTheJamsha, KimJongIl, LaughTracks, lnternet, McNulty, John, razor546PL, Roby69--, sauib786, Slinky, Swifter, tunde1992, upgradetoday, Winter, witchery, xEGz_TalezZ, xNismo, Xx_Raymo_xX, zgmodz19, zKillShxt
06-05-2014, 03:19 AM #74
Reddinos
Treasure hunter
how is this too much? hahaah are you blind? my ps3 crashed by just looking at that picture with all the ufos.

modding is one thing, spawning a ufo is fun, spawning alot of ufos is retarded.

Originally posted by raduboxer View Post
how is there "too much" when it comes to modding especially on console we have to have as much as we can get we are small community which should support each other there should never be any limits especially on sucha washed up game.
06-05-2014, 03:51 AM #75
tunde1992
League Champion
how is there "too much" when it comes to modding especially on console we have to have as much as we can get we are small community which should support each other there should never be any limits especially on sucha washed up game.

Are you even looking at the pictures? Jesus christ, that is insane!, and the "crybaby virgin ofw guys"
Come on man, don't be one of those assholes people with a CFW.
Learn how to handle power when given and don't overdo Things.

The following user thanked tunde1992 for this useful post:

KimJongIl
06-05-2014, 07:15 AM #76
raduboxer
Vault dweller
Originally posted by tunde1992 View Post
Are you even looking at the pictures? Jesus christ, that is insane!, and the "crybaby virgin ofw guys"
Come on man, don't be one of those assholes people with a CFW.
Learn how to handle power when given and don't overdo Things.
OFW:Can you give me money? can you give me money? can you give me money? can you give me a car? no? im reporting you to rockstar support forum:"(
06-05-2014, 07:25 AM #77
raduboxer
Vault dweller
Originally posted by reddinos View Post
how is this too much? hahaah are you blind? my ps3 crashed by just looking at that picture with all the ufos.

modding is one thing, spawning a ufo is fun, spawning alot of ufos is retarded.
yes i am guilty of spawning alot of ufos but i did it with another cfw friend in a private session only at the airport just the two of us i knew better then that shit man i didn't want to freeze in public lobbies and i didn't spend to much time with the menu i got bored of it quick i like to teleport to players invisibility and fix my car on the go
06-05-2014, 07:33 AM #78
iBullet1
Treasure hunter
yes i am guilty of spawning alot of ufos but i did it with another cfw friend in a private session only at the airport just the two of us i knew better then that shit man i didn't want to freeze in public lobbies and i didn't spend to much time with the menu i got bored of it quick i like to teleport to players invisibility and fix my car on the go

I mess with people, spawn ufo's around people and fuck about in general, sounds like you mod just to get an advantage, some people do it for da lulz, da f'n lulz.
06-05-2014, 10:34 AM #79
raduboxer
Vault dweller
Originally posted by iBullet1 View Post
I mess with people, spawn ufo's around people and fuck about in general, sounds like you mod just to get an advantage, some people do it for da lulz, da f'n lulz.
the only advantage i get out of modding is the full experience of the game because to me its like spending 60 dollars on a book and R* decides to take half of the book away and our modding community is gathering the missing pages of whats already there. with mods this game is so fucken boring all there is to do...drive around shoot people while rolling at the same time.
06-05-2014, 12:10 PM #80
KimJongIl
Treasure hunter
the only advantage i get out of modding is the full experience of the game because to me its like spending 60 dollars on a book and R* decides to take half of the book away and our modding community is gathering the missing pages of whats already there. with mods this game is so fucken boring all there is to do...drive around shoot people while rolling at the same time.

What 50% have R* taken away from this game?
06-05-2014, 12:24 PM #81
raduboxer
Vault dweller
Originally posted by KimJongIl View Post
What 50% have R* taken away from this game?
all the the modz we have devs are able to do those things if i payed for the game i should be able to do what ever i want have full control of my open world when we mod console games we are only using things that are already there..its just a matter of finding them.
Last edited by raduboxer ; 06-05-2014 at 12:28 PM.
06-05-2014, 12:32 PM #82
KimJongIl
Treasure hunter
all the the modz we have devs are able to do those things if i payed for the game i should be able to do what ever i want have full control of my open world when we mod console games we are only using things that are already there..its just a matter of finding them.

Whilst you are right that ideally you should be able to do whatever you want with your game, when you do that in a lobby with other people you are taking away their right to do whatever they want with their game: as soon as it goes into multiplayer the rules change.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo