01-31-2017, 08:50 PM #1
Kryptus
Former Staff Manager
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); The 30 Day Wait for Transfers to next gen has been disabled, given transfers are being shut down soon. You must login or register to view this content.

Transfer while ya can.

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Jon Snow ; 02-02-2017 at 01:56 PM. Reason: Added Notes By R* Thanks to iZady

The following 17 users say thank you to Kryptus for this useful post:

3baady, BurtE, Dav3s, Father Luckeyy, Gallianovanilla, Grezinn, jasiah, Je Modz, jonaaa20, Kam, karthago1111, nullerdk, rickypkemp, Kronos, Jon Snow, user_714, xHostModer
02-07-2017, 11:37 PM #83
Munted
Keeper
Originally posted by Sparrow View Post
How much cash/level did it have? You can transfer over a max of 750m & rank 500.

Sorry bro but is there a way I can fix it or am I now screwed? Like can I get the idiot to go back on and get rid of half the money? Or do I have to do a new account or a new Rockstar Social account? Sorry for the questions im fresh and I just really want some money before they close transfers cause Im just sick of games where you have virtually have to pay to make progress. Thanks for the help!
02-07-2017, 11:57 PM #84
Sparrow
Big Papi
Originally posted by Munted View Post
Sorry bro but is there a way I can fix it or am I now screwed? Like can I get the idiot to go back on and get rid of half the money? Or do I have to do a new account or a new Rockstar Social account? Sorry for the questions im fresh and I just really want some money before they close transfers cause Im just sick of games where you have virtually have to pay to make progress. Thanks for the help!

You should be able to go back on and remove some cash. Don't know if any free menus have the option, but I know the paid ones & I think Imperium RTM does.
02-08-2017, 12:00 AM #85
Munted
Keeper
Cheers bro appreciate the help. This guy keeps saying I have to wait the 30 days. Its like hes trying to make me wait and when transfers stop just be like owell sorry man. Fml. But it definitely confirmed that there is no cooling off period anymore?
02-08-2017, 01:14 AM #86
jamvisuals1
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Munted View Post
Cheers bro appreciate the help. This guy keeps saying I have to wait the 30 days. Its like hes trying to make me wait and when transfers stop just be like owell sorry man. Fml. But it definitely confirmed that there is no cooling off period anymore?

There is no cool off period. I made a brand new account and transferred the same day. GRANTED it was suspended by R* within a couple days lmao.
02-08-2017, 01:51 AM #87
Munted
Keeper
Ok awesome thanks guys!
02-09-2017, 02:43 AM #88
insaen1
Pokemon Trainer
If you wait 30 days given the account is created before or on 5th feb your account will not get banned Make sure you transfer by the 5th March though.
02-09-2017, 03:48 AM #89
Munted
Keeper
Originally posted by insaen1 View Post
If you wait 30 days given the account is created before or on 5th feb your account will not get banned Make sure you transfer by the 5th March though.

Yea just my luck. Mine was made the 6th. Fml seriously lol.
02-09-2017, 08:27 AM #90
iZady
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by insaen1 View Post

Not really.. 5 of my accounts above 30 days got banned with 500M..

The following user thanked iZady for this useful post:

JonasMartins
02-09-2017, 10:42 AM #91
insaen1
Pokemon Trainer
Well none of mine have

The following user thanked insaen1 for this useful post:

daemon247

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo