08-16-2011, 06:58 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Post opinions on the nerdiest game!
09-12-2011, 04:35 PM #47
Cissamannen
Trophy Hunter
I'd deffo say When Pigs Fly!! Smile
09-14-2011, 11:57 PM #48
Pichu
RIP PICHU.
Dungeons and Dragons by far, but if you have a large group of friends to play it with, it can get fun.
09-15-2011, 12:03 AM #49
dxdx174
Climbing up the ladder
WOW

World of WarCraft or as i say World of NOLifeCraft Enzo
09-15-2011, 12:13 AM #50
Stansy
Who is Stansy?
Pokemon, some fags at my school battle each other.
09-17-2011, 09:00 PM #51
duderly
Failed GFXer Winky Winky
I'd probably say Warhammer because of the effort people have to put in to paint the models then play them and they go to places like "games workshops" just to battle each other. At least WoW and stuff is done from your home. Nothing against it personally but I just think that's the "Nerdiest".
09-18-2011, 10:29 PM #52
Coyler
Save Point
For me the "Nerdiest game" would not have to be world of warcraft, as there are far worse ones, like Dungeons and Dragons online, it isn't that big of a hit but it is very unrealistic tbh, and then you have games with the likes of world of warcraft were at least it has realistic aspects to it, like paying for items, food giving you health and some bigger item requiring two hands instead of one. In my opinion it would have to be Dungeons and Dragons online or even fantasy star universe
09-21-2011, 09:03 PM #53
TRBZA
Vault dweller
Originally posted by Collin
No, you've just proven to me that you're an ignorant teenager that isn't past middle school social drama yet. It'll pass, hopefully.

There are WoW tournaments too, in MLG AND from Blizzard. But I bet your social standards keep you away from knowing those things, right? You're being stereotypical, which is why I can't even consider your side of this conversation.

You've just proven to me beyond reasonable doubt that you are a virgin, have fun in the basement fatty.
09-21-2011, 10:34 PM #54
Booshykins
Tech Enthusiast
Originally posted by IIxAaRoN
You've just proven to me beyond reasonable doubt that you are a virgin, have fun in the basement fatty.

Implying that a.) I even play either of these games, and b.) you yourself are not a virgin.

inb4 "I've had tons of girls."

Get a life, jailbait.
09-25-2011, 09:28 AM #55
urmumsfat
I am error
Rubix Cube Winky Winky

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo