01-23-2012, 09:53 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Before you download this is for BLES001329
you can check this on the side of your case

Install:
1.make a folder called PS3 inside your usb then inside that folder make anouther called SAVEDATA then drag and drop the bles into that
2. plug back into ps3 and go to saved dada utility
3. then find your uusb and copy the save onto this

Info:
The save is a level 72 imperial male with all combat and stealth skills maxed out and all magic past the adept stage all guildand main quest done less than 5 side quests done and most daedric quests done as well as most words of power learnt but not all fully maxed married to aela the huntress, got the save also is a werewolf it has dragon all with legendary upgrade and a daedric bow with 1050 steel arrows so a very good archery and one hand

Here is the Link: You must login or register to view this content.

incase first link does not work: You must login or register to view this content.

and also just to let you all know that megaupload have benn closed down due to money laundering and some other things so if you have got files that you want other people to download please put them on mediafire or rapidshare as these are free and still up and running.

HATERS GO AWAY IT TOOK AGES FOR ME TO PULL OFF THIS SAVE AND IT TAKES YOU 5 SECONDS TO DO IT SO PLLZZZZZZZ DONT HATE IM JUST TRYING TO HELP YOU ALL OUT.
Last edited by zzzzzz_u_2_Ezy ; 01-24-2012 at 04:03 AM.

The following 2 users say thank you to zzzzzz_u_2_Ezy for this useful post:

oddman1, PingP0ng
07-20-2013, 12:17 AM #2
Default Avatar
Pr0Lif3
SmileSmileSmileSmileDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancing
thx bro it worked in AU i LOVE U
07-20-2013, 06:21 AM #3
cielphantomhive
Can’t trickshot me!
i am looking for a save were its stating with all shouts max gold all spels max health max stamina and so on is there one like that?
08-18-2013, 09:34 AM #4
oddman1
Do a barrel roll!
thanks,great save.
11-09-2019, 10:16 PM #5
Where is all the all your armor and weapons

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo