10-13-2015, 08:00 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I've been following a local company here recently in my home state of Kentucky, and they were working on a game called Summer Camp. Today they just now revealed to everyone that the game they have been working on all this time is the new Friday the 13th video game. Those clever dudes!

With Kane Hodder; Sean Cunningham, Tom Savini, and Harry Manfredini coming back for the music, they hope to bring this game to console and to PC next year, if possible, and are hoping for us to help them make our 80's slasher video game dreams come to life, now this is a game I can really get behind!

:yes: Reaper

You must login or register to view this content.

The following 4 users say thank you to NoblemanThief for this useful post:

FormerlyChase, Frosty, Next To Nothing, YungGleeshTay_x
10-15-2015, 04:03 PM #2
YungGleeshTay_x
Error… Cat invasion!
this game looks amazing

The following user thanked YungGleeshTay_x for this useful post:

NoblemanThief
10-20-2015, 09:38 AM #3
Originally posted by NoblemanThief View Post
I've been following a local company here recently in my home state of Kentucky, and they were working on a game called Summer Camp. Today they just now revealed to everyone that the game they have been working on all this time is the new Friday the 13th video game. Those clever dudes!

With Kane Hodder; Sean Cunningham, Tom Savini, and Harry Manfredini coming back for the music, they hope to bring this game to console and to PC next year, if possible, and are hoping for us to help them make our 80's slasher video game dreams come to life, now this is a game I can really get behind!

Interesting. Most likely to be on last gen right?
10-21-2015, 06:46 PM #4
FormerlyChase
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by NoblemanThief View Post
I've been following a local company here recently in my home state of Kentucky, and they were working on a game called Summer Camp. Today they just now revealed to everyone that the game they have been working on all this time is the new Friday the 13th video game. Those clever dudes!

Wow this is going to crash and burn or bring a new fun to horror games. I'm hoping for new fun. Good luck you guys. Can't wait to buy it.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo