05-06-2015, 12:54 AM #1
norge1
< ^ > < ^ >
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); i have news to announce. i am going be selling tokens to a xbox live stealth server with xosc. i will be posting another thread on more details and how to buy.

prices:
24 hours - $3
10 days - $17

might be doing 33 days - 33$ not sure on this package, just depends what tokens i get to sell.

as far as selling here on ngu i believe im allowed since im premium, if i cant just have a mod send message if their was stipilations.

edit: so i will be getting 20 1 week tokens. post your name and if i still have available you will be contacted on a higher priority. price is 17$
Last edited by norge1 ; 05-08-2015 at 02:24 AM.

The following user thanked norge1 for this useful post:

Cain532
05-06-2015, 01:39 PM #2
Cain532
Vault dweller
Originally posted by norge1 View Post
i have news to announce. i am going be selling tokens to a xbox live stealth server with xosc. i will be posting another thread on more details and how to buy.

prices:
24 hours - $3
10 days - $17

might be doing 33 days - 33$ not sure on this package, just depends what tokens i get to sell.

as far as selling here on ngu i believe im allowed since im premium, if i cant just have a mod send message if their was stipilations.

Cool stuff! I'll have to give this a try later on :P Thank you for researching and ensuring you knew the regulations here on NGU before posting. If you need anything please don't hesitate to ask!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo