05-06-2015, 10:58 PM #1
gianluca33
Little One
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi, iam new on Xbox 360. Can someone please teach me how i can mod in RTE like ps3 dex on Xbox live on any game? And what i need to have ( RGH or JTAG) for do RTE?
05-10-2015, 08:48 AM #20
gianluca33
Little One
Originally posted by Cain532 View Post
No you cannot

Ok i have install vs10 + neighborhood
And insert xbdm.xex plugin in dashlaunch but i don't find in vs10 how to view the memory game?
05-10-2015, 02:04 PM #21
Cain532
Vault dweller
Originally posted by gianluca33 View Post
Ok i have install vs10 + neighborhood
And insert xbdm.xex plugin in dashlaunch but i don't find in vs10 how to view the memory game?

Open VS10, start a new Xbox project

You must login or register to view this content.

Then go to Debug and Attach to process

Change the selector to Xbox 360 Debugging and enter your IP address

Hit refresh, grab your process and hit attach. That easy Smile The memory viewer only works when the game is frozen unfortunately, but I'm working on building a debugger, it's still not complete, but I'll release it within the week for people to use.

The following user thanked Cain532 for this useful post:

gianluca33
05-10-2015, 02:19 PM #22
gianluca33
Little One
Open VS10, start a new Xbox project

Then go to Debug and Attach to process

Change the selector to Xbox 360 Debugging and enter your IP address

Hit refresh, grab your process and hit attach. That easy Smile The memory viewer only works when the game is frozen unfortunately, but I'm working on building a debugger, it's still not complete, but I'll release it within the week for people to use.

in visual c++ section i don't have xbox 360 and when i attach process i see the game (that i am running) process? no need something like (ps3 debug eboot in game directory)?
05-10-2015, 02:30 PM #23
Cain532
Vault dweller
in visual c++ section i don't have xbox 360 and when i attach process i see the game (that i am running) process? no need something like (ps3 debug eboot in game directory)?

No. Run the XBox XDK setup again and install the Visual Studio plugins.
05-10-2015, 02:36 PM #24
gianluca33
Little One
No. Run the XBox XDK setup again and install the Visual Studio plugins.

on my pc i don't have xbox xdk setup. i have neighborhood connected to my xbox
05-10-2015, 03:15 PM #25
Cain532
Vault dweller
on my pc i don't have xbox xdk setup. i have neighborhood connected to my xbox

There should be an option within the Xbox360 SDK to install drivers/plugins for Visual Studio 10 support.
05-10-2015, 04:23 PM #26
gianluca33
Little One
There should be an option within the Xbox360 SDK to install drivers/plugins for Visual Studio 10 support.

ok i have attached the process and stopped but in the memory view i see only (????????????) and i can't also edit value. and i see that there isn't an search option
05-10-2015, 04:46 PM #27
Cain532
Vault dweller
ok i have attached the process and stopped but in the memory view i see only (????????????) and i can't also edit value. and i see that there isn't an search option

Xbox modding is difficult to say the least. Google PeekPoker and try to get that working. It has a search function, very slow and annoying to use but currently the only one available

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo