05-21-2015, 04:39 AM #1
PSNTROPHYHUNTER
PSN Trophy God
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So I am currently using Le Fluffie, Profile Editor, and Horizon to mod gamerscore. I'm basically unlocking about 2000 gamerscore a day by adding 2 games' gpd's to my profile and unlocking only offline achievements and setting them as unlocked offline. Then setting the last time played as the current date and a time in the past. Also I keep my xbox 360 offline and only go online to "sync" those I unlocked.

So is there a way to set a games' last time played as "offline" instead? Or is it safe enough to just set it as current date?

Is it safe to add a games GPD to my profile without even actually playing it before and never putting in the game disc in my console?

I hope someone can answer these. Thanks!
05-21-2015, 04:46 AM #2
CEO
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by jbowers310 View Post
So I am currently using Le Fluffie, Profile Editor, and Horizon to mod gamerscore. I'm basically unlocking about 2000 gamerscore a day by adding 2 games' gpd's to my profile and unlocking only offline achievements and setting them as unlocked offline. Then setting the last time played as the current date and a time in the past. Also I keep my xbox 360 offline and only go online to "sync" those I unlocked.

So is there a way to set a games' last time played as "offline" instead? Or is it safe enough to just set it as current date?

Is it safe to add a games GPD to my profile without even actually playing it before and never putting in the game disc in my console?

I hope someone can answer these. Thanks!

Umm I'm sure there may be a away to edit the date it was achieved. Have you had a Google search? Otherwise I would just go ahead and use the current date, I doubt they have the time to go into everyone's profile and see when or if they actually played the game.
However, I wouldn't mess with this as people are banned constantly for profile editing, but that is mainly the avatar abusers, so do it at your own risk.
05-21-2015, 05:40 PM #3
PSNTROPHYHUNTER
PSN Trophy God
Originally posted by CEO View Post
Umm I'm sure there may be a away to edit the date it was achieved. Have you had a Google search? Otherwise I would just go ahead and use the current date, I doubt they have the time to go into everyone's profile and see when or if they actually played the game.
However, I wouldn't mess with this as people are banned constantly for profile editing, but that is mainly the avatar abusers, so do it at your own risk.

I did alot of research...seems like you have to set a specific date and time. However, if you play a game offline on your 360 and check last time played it just says "offline". So I guess it doesn't matter much. Yeah I know but I just touch gamerscore

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo