08-09-2015, 06:36 PM #1
Jakimo_HD
Little One
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So today I ordered chips to RGH my 360 fat. I got a cool runner rev C and a JR programmer v2 to RGH 1.2 my phat xbox. The thing has just been sitting there for ever so I figure I'll mod it and sell it. But that's not the point of this thread. So basically I need help. I'm a ps3 modder and I want to understand a few things before I rgh the thing. So I guess question
1. What it xbox live stealth emulated? Ik there's paid servers and then a free one. How do they work? What are offline files? What are the differences?
2. Can anyone link me to videos explaining how to set up a RGH? Like what is freestyle dash or dash launch?
3. My xbox is not on the latest update I don't think. Should I update it then rgh it? Or rgh it and then create a modded image of the update?
4.Can anyone tell me where to get mods?set them up? On ps3 ik there's rtm and eboot and all other crap but xbox I got no clue.
5. Is there any store I can buy a replacement shell for the console? It's a HDMI one and I lost the shell for it.
6. If anyone can just give me general tips on how to get online now a days, operate the xex menu or just anything in general please let me know.

The parts are getting here next weekend so I plan doing everything next weekend.

Just another question, if I were to sell it on ebay, how much would I get?
I would include:
Console, power brick, controller, component cables, wifi adapter, 250GB hdd and some games like cod and gta v.

Thanks in advance
Last edited by Jakimo_HD ; 08-09-2015 at 06:40 PM.
09-28-2015, 12:46 AM #2
Originally posted by HD View Post
So today I ordered chips to RGH my 360 fat. I got a cool runner rev C and a JR programmer v2 to RGH 1.2 my phat xbox. The thing has just been sitting there for ever so I figure I'll mod it and sell it. But that's not the point of this thread. So basically I need help. I'm a ps3 modder and I want to understand a few things before I rgh the thing. So I guess question
1. What it xbox live stealth emulated? Ik there's paid servers and then a free one. How do they work? What are offline files? What are the differences?
2. Can anyone link me to videos explaining how to set up a RGH? Like what is freestyle dash or dash launch?
3. My xbox is not on the latest update I don't think. Should I update it then rgh it? Or rgh it and then create a modded image of the update?
4.Can anyone tell me where to get mods?set them up? On ps3 ik there's rtm and eboot and all other crap but xbox I got no clue.
5. Is there any store I can buy a replacement shell for the console? It's a HDMI one and I lost the shell for it.
6. If anyone can just give me general tips on how to get online now a days, operate the xex menu or just anything in general please let me know.

The parts are getting here next weekend so I plan doing everything next weekend.

Just another question, if I were to sell it on ebay, how much would I get?
I would include:
Console, power brick, controller, component cables, wifi adapter, 250GB hdd and some games like cod and gta v.

Thanks in advance

How did it all go? I'm actually ordering the same parts. Any bumps you faced?
10-07-2015, 12:11 AM #3
Jakimo_HD
Little One
Originally posted by juniorace96 View Post
How did it all go? I'm actually ordering the same parts. Any bumps you faced?

Went well my for my first soldering project. Just practice a little bit and it'll be fine Smile good luck
10-07-2015, 02:08 AM #4
Awesome thanks
10-07-2015, 02:09 AM #5
I'm going with a nand x instead of a jr

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo