10-21-2015, 07:20 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Movve if not allowed here.

So i successfully wired my rev c into my jasper 16mb and it takes me to xcell screen then i write my nand and go to boot it on and it goes black and wont cycle on. Then i have to rewrite my dump to fix it.. I try to write the nand with dash 17349 and thats where I run into my problems. Help would be awesome.. I also uploaded a video to my Youtube for more detail. its MrPsnGamerHDz. If you help me fix this I will enter your name 3 times to win a free rgh from me. and hack any ps3 game of your choice.. Thanks!
11-12-2015, 05:50 PM #2
Rodent
Gobble
I commented on your video, if you need any more help i will try to help you some more
12-20-2015, 12:44 PM #3
Sounds like a timing file error tbh. RGH1, 2 or 1.2?
12-28-2015, 08:28 AM #4
Originally posted by YouTubeMrPsn View Post
Movve if not allowed here.

So i successfully wired my rev c into my jasper 16mb and it takes me to xcell screen then i write my nand and go to boot it on and it goes black and wont cycle on. Then i have to rewrite my dump to fix it.. I try to write the nand with dash 17349 and thats where I run into my problems. Help would be awesome.. I also uploaded a video to my Youtube for more detail. its MrPsnGamerHDz. If you help me fix this I will enter your name 3 times to win a free rgh from me. and hack any ps3 game of your choice.. Thanks!

Bad nand, but it's more and likely one of your timing files is fucked.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo