07-23-2010, 05:01 PM #1
Slur
~nice guys finish last
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Sold for 7m. Could have gotten 10 M + Premium + $10. But...
Last edited by Slur ; 07-27-2010 at 02:18 PM.

The following user thanked Slur for this useful post:

AZ-Unit
07-24-2010, 04:11 AM #20
Slur
~nice guys finish last
Originally posted by Unit View Post
A raffle for what?

To sell my PS3, 30 slots, each 1M to get in. Use random.org to chose a person. Bslicer did it to sell his JTAG xbox and get like 27Mill...
Even if I do this, I'll probably accept your offer as theres no way I can set up a paypal but I have an idea...

Originally posted by rockerme View Post
Im ready to throw another $8 bucks on top of of my last offer if you would like to end this now and instant.By end i mean, sell it to me for $68 and end this auction without any further delays...

Heres the deal, Rocker. Theres this user name Fallenn and he/she is selling 5 accounts with all title/emblems for a game and will sell via paypal. If s/he replies, and gives me an amount thats not too high, I will accept your offer. If she says no, or doesn't reply, then I can't because my f***in paypal cant do anything until I get a bank or credit card.
07-24-2010, 04:15 AM #21
Originally posted by vA.Slur View Post
To sell my PS3, 30 slots, each 1M to get in. Use random.org to chose a person. Bslicer did it to sell his JTAG xbox and get like 27Mill...
Even if I do this, I'll probably accept your offer as theres no way I can set up a paypal but I have an idea...

Heres the deal, Rocker. Theres this user name Fallenn and he/she is selling 5 accounts with all title/emblems for a game and will sell via paypal. If s/he replies, and gives me an amount thats not too high, I will accept your offer. If she says no, or doesn't reply, then I can't because my f***in paypal cant do anything until I get a bank or credit card.

Oh, I have no idea. I would not raffle it off.. I would suggest selling it on craigslist or something
07-24-2010, 04:16 AM #22
Slur
~nice guys finish last
Oh, I have no idea. I would not raffle it off.. I would suggest selling it on craigslist or something

I really have no need for RL money as Im 15, so.... Idk what do do,
07-24-2010, 04:24 AM #23
I really have no need for RL money as Im 15, so.... Idk what do do,

Raffling it off will stick you with a huge shipping bill that you will have to pay :P I will buy it for something... xD
07-24-2010, 04:26 AM #24
Slur
~nice guys finish last
Raffling it off will stick you with a huge shipping bill that you will have to pay :P I will buy it for something... xD

Lol dude you go around every thread trying to buy stuff your so nice and popular Cool Man (aka Tustin). But idk
07-24-2010, 04:30 AM #25
Lol dude you go around every thread trying to buy stuff your so nice and popular Cool Man (aka Tustin). But idk

Do whatever you want :P Was just saying shipping will be xpensive Happy

Any idea when you will get a response from fallen?
07-24-2010, 04:31 AM #26
Slur
~nice guys finish last
Do whatever you want :P Was just saying shipping will be xpensive Happy

Any idea when you will get a response from fallen?

Nope. Help me out and you PM him/her too..
07-24-2010, 04:41 AM #27
Nope. Help me out and you PM him/her too..

I will leave it at one PM. If you sent her/him one that's enough. I'd rather not get on his/her nerves
07-24-2010, 04:44 AM #28
Slur
~nice guys finish last
I will leave it at one PM. If you sent her/him one that's enough. I'd rather not get on his/her nerves

All right, thanks. Hop we get a fast reply...

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo