Post: Selling PSN Account with GTA5-BO3-BFH and more plus lots of high stats for games! 50$
04-07-2016, 04:55 AM #1
Rick
Splicer
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

For sale today I have my own personal PSN account I've owned since 2011. This account is level 9 in trophies and is named ixVonumxi. It has 0 days of plus left and has a balance of $0.97.


Playstation 4 Games/DLC
[/size]

*note GAMES are bold and STATS are italicized and underlined.

•Grand Theft Auto 5
•Black Ops 3
•Fifa 16 & 15
•The Last of Us Remastered
•Battlefield Hardline
•Battlefield Hardline Season Pass
•Advanced Warfare
•Advanced Warfare Season Pass
•Battlefield 4 Season Pass
GTA5 Level 136 w/ Yacht, Luxury Apts, 20+ million[/u]
BO3 Level 1000 MP - 10th Prestige Level 34 ZM[/u]
BFH Level 150[/u]
COD : AW Prestige 16[/u]


Playstation 3 Games/DLC


•Battlefield 3
•Battlefield 3 Season Pass w/ Weapon Shortucts
•Borderlands 2
•Borderlands 2 All DLCS
•Far Cry 3
•Bioshock Infinite Season Pass
•Black Ops 2 Uprising DLC


Im looking for 50$ and I'll Accept Paypal Only. Pm me guys or make sure you quote me.
You must login or register to view this content.

[/font][/center]
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
04-08-2016, 07:15 AM #2
Rick
Splicer
Sold!

The following user thanked Rick for this useful post:

Nick
04-08-2016, 07:16 AM #3
Nick
Who’s Jim Erased?
Nuke & I traded. I gave him my GTA V PC Account with my Steam account for this.

The following user thanked Nick for this useful post:

Rick

Copyright © 2026, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo