09-06-2014, 06:13 PM #1
Eddie
Big Sister
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Not sure if I'm banned although chances are I am, got my account recovered back last year not long after the game was released I played away even on ps4 untill around January maybe, stopped Playing the game altogether as I wasn't enjoying it now iv recently felt like giving it another go I can get right into multiplayer but as soon as I try and select a game eg team death match the screen goes black immediately and it says error getting persistent data:see console anyone know what this is? If
It's a ban that's shit because I can't play it on ps4 anymore unless I get a new ps plus lol
09-06-2014, 06:16 PM #2
Eddie
Big Sister
Happens on both ps4 and ps3 btw
09-06-2014, 06:51 PM #3
Geo
Don't Believe The Title
Originally posted by Eddie View Post
Happens on both ps4 and ps3 btw

I am unsure of the reason unfortunately but I know its not an account ban the game would stop you before fetching data and party loading if it was.

The following user thanked Geo for this useful post:

Eddie
09-06-2014, 08:37 PM #4
Eddie
Big Sister
Originally posted by Geo7 View Post
I am unsure of the reason unfortunately but I know its not an account ban the game would stop you before fetching data and party loading if it was.

Was thinking the same I used an account that iv never played on before and it worked fine so I don't know :/
09-08-2014, 05:46 AM #5
the data for your account could possibly be corrupt and not load properly. i always got that kind of error on W@W when trying to change prestige from 11 to anything then reloading zombies or mp
09-09-2014, 10:35 PM #6
Eddie
Big Sister
Originally posted by Kenny View Post
the data for your account could possibly be corrupt and not load properly. i always got that kind of error on W@W when trying to change prestige from 11 to anything then reloading zombies or mp

Anyway of fixing it??
09-17-2014, 09:10 PM #7
Eddie
Big Sister
Tried on different ps3s seems like it's an account ban
09-21-2014, 06:52 PM #8
Originally posted by Geo7 View Post

Is there anyway to unbann a console from ghost
09-21-2014, 08:40 PM #9
Geo
Don't Believe The Title
Originally posted by XxEconomicsxX View Post
Is there anyway to unbann a console from ghost

Yes just change your console ID to a unbanned one.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo