10-30-2014, 03:12 PM #1
KAOSxGaming
At least I can fight
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Im on 4.55 ps3ita when i try to launch AW through multiman it won't load but when i load AW through irisman it will give a black screen when it kicks me to xmb and i click on the disc been up for 8 hours figuring shit out and what not im bout to go rage mode and punch a couple of holes in my wall...:argh:
10-30-2014, 03:17 PM #2
EquakeCSharp
Do a barrel roll!
run it through MultiMan. go to the settings of the game> then click Permissons> then enable BD mirror and Internal HDD> then load the game. it should give you a message when leaving multiman about firmware version, click yes, then launch the game. then update it. but if you still get a black screen or error make sure you have the Boot mode as System Software Mode. then if you have to do that then reset then copy the steps i said Smile. i had the same problem but that's what i did to make it work.
10-30-2014, 03:18 PM #3
KAOSxGaming
At least I can fight
Originally posted by DexModdingRTM View Post
run it through MultiMan. go to the settings of the game> then click Permissons> then enable BD mirror and Internal HDD> then load the game. it should give you a message when leaving multiman about firmware version, click yes, then launch the game. then update it. but if you still get a black screen or error make sure you have the Boot mode as System Software Mode. then if you have to do that then reset then copy the steps i said Smile. i had the same problem but that's what i did to make it work.

i did all that and it just don't want to work and never got anything about firmware version.
10-30-2014, 03:19 PM #4
EquakeCSharp
Do a barrel roll!
hmmm im on 4.50 ITA and only got a problem with the game once
10-30-2014, 03:22 PM #5
KAOSxGaming
At least I can fight
Originally posted by DexModdingRTM View Post
hmmm im on 4.50 ITA and only got a problem with the game once

i just don't know man when i load aw through mutliman it will kick me to the xmb but no advanced warfare when the disk is just says bo2 so nothing happened
10-30-2014, 03:34 PM #6
in multiman is the BD emulator on in the settings?
10-30-2014, 03:40 PM #7
KAOSxGaming
At least I can fight
Originally posted by pskojo9999 View Post
in multiman is the BD emulator on in the settings?

don't have bd emulator in the settings m8
10-30-2014, 03:46 PM #8
ok. i had this problem before and that was at th bottom of the settings
10-30-2014, 03:47 PM #9
KAOSxGaming
At least I can fight
Originally posted by pskojo9999 View Post
ok. i had this problem before and that was at th bottom of the settings

not there man i have checked
10-30-2014, 04:43 PM #10
htown281
Bounty hunter