10-30-2014, 07:15 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); A quick You must login or register to view this content. search solves all your problems. There's already a go-to thread about this problem. It applies to any and all games above your current firmware, not just Advanced Warfare. This link clearly explains how to solve it. There's no need to keep spamming this forum with 800100009 errors over and over and over. If you'd simply Google the error, you'd see the NextGenUpdate thread for solving the error is third down: You must login or register to view this content. I know some of you don't know what Google is, but it's this new search-engine that came about in the early years of the 21st century, ya know, when most of you were still in diapers. With it, you can search a great majority of the websites on the internet! I know, shocking!

I can understand all the "Is it Safe" threads, because we're worried that we'll get Console banned, and not everyone can afford a new console id, or wants to deal with that. But again, just let there be one "safety" thread and be done with it. Multiple users asking the same question solves nothing. I know I'm gonna get hate from you guys, but seriously, it's irritating to see so many people complaining about 009 error, when it's the simplest thing to fix.

HERE'S THE "Incredibly Hard-to-find" end-all link to your problems.
You must login or register to view this content.

This is Zombie out, and may the complainers finally end.

The following 3 users say thank you to Frosty for this useful post:

CoDutchHd, SushiMonster, TekGlitcherHD

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo