11-01-2014, 11:09 PM #1
Claw
Hurah!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); My friend Gameshared the day zero edition of Advanced Warfare with me, and whenever I go to start it, (yes I know it won't launch into the game itself yet) it says I have to renew the license on the game and it takes me to the PS store to buy it. But whenever I go on his account and click on it it says it can't be launched before the start date(like its supposed to do)

Do I wait till midnight and try again or what?
11-01-2014, 11:12 PM #2
Originally posted by Claw View Post
My friend Gameshared the day zero edition of Advanced Warfare with me, and whenever I go to start it, (yes I know it won't launch into the game itself yet) it says I have to renew the license on the game and it takes me to the PS store to buy it. But whenever I go on his account and click on it it says it can't be launched before the start date(like its supposed to do)

I would say yes to waiting.
11-01-2014, 11:22 PM #3
Claw
Hurah!
Originally posted by Zombie
I would say yes to waiting.

Hopefully that works :s
11-01-2014, 11:25 PM #4
Hopefully that works :s

It won't kill you. The exo launcher and exo jumps are awesome! I like my exo shield lol. You'll understand when you play some exo survival.
11-01-2014, 11:29 PM #5
Did you delete his account from your Ps3? If so that is why... If not.. Don't delete his account from your Ps3.. Make sure you also do have his PSN Account activated to your Ps3.. just go on his account and deactivate and reactivate the account and if you have all that done then you should be good to go.

The following user thanked NoCommentOkay for this useful post:

Claw
11-01-2014, 11:43 PM #6
BrutalExHale
NextGenUpdate Elite
My friend Gameshared the day zero edition of Advanced Warfare with me, and whenever I go to start it, (yes I know it won't launch into the game itself yet) it says I have to renew the license on the game and it takes me to the PS store to buy it. But whenever I go on his account and click on it it says it can't be launched before the start date(like its supposed to do)

Reactive the account with AW then try playing it.
I hope this helps.
11-02-2014, 12:12 AM #7
Claw
Hurah!
Originally posted by zFantasyRemake View Post
Reactive the account with AW then try playing it.
I hope this helps.

Do what?.-. Sorry I'm a bit confused
11-02-2014, 12:15 AM #8
Do what?.-. Sorry I'm a bit confused

He means, reactivate the account you're gamesharing from and then try to run again. It should be in one of the account settings on your PS3.
11-02-2014, 12:22 AM #9
Claw
Hurah!
He means, reactivate the account you're gamesharing from and then try to run again. It should be in one of the account settings on your PS3.

Ohh okay. Thanks guys. :3
11-02-2014, 12:58 AM #10
Claw
Hurah!

Didn't work :c

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo