11-04-2014, 10:00 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So, I went into a game on AW & some guy was already using unfair aimbot, I wish everyone would calm down with it and actually play the game, I have a jailbroken playstation myself & you guys are making a bad name for all of us. If you guys wish to mod the game please leave it offline thanks
11-04-2014, 10:08 AM #2
Jimmy
Supreme
It's COD. They say they want to stop modding, yet they still use the same engine.

The following 3 users say thank you to Jimmy for this useful post:

BeeMovie, Yenix, Self
11-04-2014, 10:10 AM #3
buy a ps4 if u dont like it Magglass1

The following 4 users say thank you to APPIERAAT for this useful post:

/SneakerStreet/, Kyanon, NJN
11-04-2014, 10:18 AM #4
moenahli
Bounty hunter
either get a ps4 or just play battlefield like i do, LOL

The following user thanked moenahli for this useful post:

chuck54321
11-04-2014, 10:26 AM #5
SC58
Former Staff
Why tell use to come on for? Tell the people who made the game that. Winky Winky

The following user thanked SC58 for this useful post:

Dan Dactyl
11-04-2014, 10:29 AM #6
You want people to stop doing what you done yourself just bc u got bored dont mean everyone else should. Im pretty sure if you just got into Modding & JBing you would be doing same thing.
11-04-2014, 10:58 AM #7
Originally posted by EYE
Its a modding site.. yeah tough really. Leave game and join another Enzo

Not a modding site. It's a gaming site, that includes modding forums, there is nothing with modding I like too, but a game that basically came out today shouldn't be modded.
11-04-2014, 12:15 PM #8
Inaudax
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Kazzoo37 View Post
Not a modding site. It's a gaming site, that includes modding forums, there is nothing with modding I like too, but a game that basically came out today shouldn't be modded.

There's a hypocrisy in that statement. So, all games that have just came out shouldn't be modded, despite that this website has a lot of "modding" sections? No. This is mostly a modding website. NGU was created mainly for cheats and glitches. Time passed by, mods have came to surface and it's one of NGU's fundamental parts now.
11-04-2014, 01:10 PM #9
Originally posted by Inaudax View Post
There's a hypocrisy in that statement. So, all games that have just came out shouldn't be modded, despite that this website has a lot of "modding" sections? No. This is mostly a modding website. NGU was created mainly for cheats and glitches. Time passed by, mods have came to surface and it's one of NGU's fundamental parts now.

When was released today? No I don't think it should be. I have zero problems with modding/hacking in general, but people should have more respect for the players & the company.
11-04-2014, 01:34 PM #10
Jimmy
Supreme
Originally posted by Kazzoo37 View Post
When was released today? No I don't think it should be. I have zero problems with modding/hacking in general, but people should have more respect for the players & the company.

It wasn't released today, stupid fuck.

The following user thanked Jimmy for this useful post:

Self

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo