11-09-2014, 06:41 PM #1
mraztekhd
Little One
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I am on 4.50ITA DEX and spoofed to 4.60. When I try to play the game it tells me I need to upgrade my stem firmware but don't wanna do that because then I wont have my jailbreak. Is There any way i can play?
11-09-2014, 07:41 PM #2
Originally posted by mraztekhd View Post
I am on 4.50ITA DEX and spoofed to 4.60. When I try to play the game it tells me I need to upgrade my stem firmware but don't wanna do that because then I wont have my jailbreak. Is There any way i can play?

Grab your PS3 open it up and then

Shove peanut butter and water in it it should upgrade it to 4.65 jailbreak

The following user thanked XxEconomicsxX for this useful post:

OrbitModding
11-09-2014, 07:47 PM #3
Purps
Bounty hunter
There have been threads showing you how to play on 4.50ita.

You must login or register to view this content.
11-10-2014, 07:11 AM #4
iDon
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by Purps View Post
There have been threads showing you how to play on 4.50ita.

You must login or register to view this content.

tried that and dint work
11-10-2014, 06:51 PM #5
Pure NV
Error… Cat invasion!
i need some help too

im on dex 4.50ps3ita

i got the game in my hdd and updated it to 1.02 via pkg

i loaded the game via multiman and it set the patch etc.

when i start the game on my xmb it says "the system software is 4.50, you must be 4.60 or later, do you want to update now?"

any help please
11-10-2014, 07:01 PM #6
Originally posted by Pure
i need some help too

im on dex 4.50ps3ita

i got the game in my hdd and updated it to 1.02 via pkg

i loaded the game via multiman and it set the patch etc.

when i start the game on my xmb it says "the system software is 4.50, you must be 4.60 or later, do you want to update now?"

any help please

Did you install this over your 4.50 firmware? You must login or register to view this content.
You shouldn't have a problem if you have.
11-10-2014, 07:10 PM #7
Pure NV
Error… Cat invasion!
Originally posted by Nature View Post
Did you install this over your 4.50 firmware? You must login or register to view this content.
You shouldn't have a problem if you have.

no i didnt do that, i havent done any spoofing or anything because i never had this problem before, multiman usually did the patching for me, ill look into it thanks for replying ill let you know if it worked
12-19-2016, 11:27 PM #8
SaltyyModz
Save Point
so im on 4.50 ita dex cfw as well and i was on multiman and i loaded advanced warfare after i just copied it to my hdd and it gave me an option when i tried loaded advanced warfare . it said i can upgrade my ps3 to 4.65 so i can play it and it said it will put the 800 whatever error fix in it to. but idk if this will upgrade me to official firware or not please et me know or if anybody knows how to play advanced warfare on 4.50 let me know asap thanks
12-19-2016, 11:50 PM #9
EB-_-MoDz
Bounty hunter
Ok first step dont use ita use rebug dex
12-20-2016, 01:25 AM #10
SaltyyModz
Save Point
okay so i found out how to play aw on 4.50 but rn im tryna get online but all you need to do is load the game through ,multiman everytime you turn on your pps3 or whenever you descide to play it but load it through multima then itll ask if you wanna make aw accept your firmware press yess and then itll let you play but when i tried to install the update it gave me en error i had to use awesome update finder and install packages on the xmb

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo