10-06-2016, 08:44 PM #1
Speedy
Climbing up the ladder
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So, I bought the recovery tool today, and everything went smoothly. I used it to edit my stats, and after like 15min, it gave me a black screen. No I'm not banned. I went back in offline, connected the tool, and I connected successfully and I was still my rank. But every time after like 5-10 seconds, the screen goes black and gives me the AW logo. Now I don't want it to load again and I get banned, so I hurry and quit.

Just wanna know if there's a solution to stop this black screen from appearing! Thanks in advance Smile
10-07-2016, 01:13 PM #2
Father Luckeyy
Retired - Lead Content Manager
Originally posted by Ban View Post
So, I bought the recovery tool today, and everything went smoothly. I used it to edit my stats, and after like 15min, it gave me a black screen. No I'm not banned. I went back in offline, connected the tool, and I connected successfully and I was still my rank. But every time after like 5-10 seconds, the screen goes black and gives me the AW logo. Now I don't want it to load again and I get banned, so I hurry and quit.

Just wanna know if there's a solution to stop this black screen from appearing! Thanks in advance Smile

Try re updating the game see if that makes a difference
10-07-2016, 01:27 PM #3
Speedy
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by Luckeyy View Post
Try re updating the game see if that makes a difference

I'll try that. But IMCSx gave me a solution to try. Gonna see if that works
10-11-2016, 11:27 AM #4
Kronos
Former Staff
Originally posted by Ban View Post
I'll try that. But IMCSx gave me a solution to try. Gonna see if that works