02-03-2017, 03:52 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I recently bought the advanced warfare fury menu i have been playing it but dont seem to know anything about how to force host as when i try it says host at top and either starts really fast with just me in the lobby or it waits on people joining and when it starts i am not host and have just non host options so i dont really know what im doing and what host option i should use also i dont know what the command options are for? ive been trying to get help on FMT chat *and nothing even my ticket wont get answered or closed
would be great if anyone that uses could give me some tips
02-03-2017, 09:37 PM #11
i have been trying all day and not been host once using low but if i use high i cant play with others
02-03-2017, 09:38 PM #12
Originally posted by Dr.
Pretty much it's your choice Low or High. Please You must login or register to view this content. the person your replying too

i have been trying all day and not been host once using low but if i use high i cant play with others
02-03-2017, 09:40 PM #13
Originally posted by Kronos View Post
Not even sure if u can forcehost in AW, thought that shit was dedicated servers

i dont know i just thought u would be able to force host like bo2 or something rather than the host options the menu has got
02-03-2017, 09:40 PM #14
Father Luckeyy
Retired - Lead Content Manager
Originally posted by stuartharper View Post

Because High is super force host should use that when you have a full party with you

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo