11-08-2014, 04:56 PM #1
hecticmassacre
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); EDIT:Wow, Honestly. people who are getting mad at me are such hypocrites. Why bother browsing a MODDING SECTION anyways?

I could only imagine how hard you guys would have cried if i released my heavy hitter modded classes such as Infinite ammo (ALL GUNS), Semi-Invisibility, and Infinite Range Shotty

I am releasing this simply because a certain someone has been gloating about having a UAV class and has not done his part in the community and sharing. Also, I want this to get patched ASAP. So abuse the hell out of it.
I TAKE NO CREDIT

UAV Class Hack #1 (Personal UAV the follows your proximity)
0x0290d9e2 - Perk2 Slot for first custom class
BYTE: 65

UAV Class Hack #2 (Gives you a killstreak UAV everytime you respawn)
BYTE: B1

Extra Health and Stopping Power Class (Self Explanatory)
BYTE: B0

0x0290d9de - Perk1 Slot for first custom class
BYTE: 12

Hidden Grenade Class (Gives you the super OP contact grenade from exo-survival)
0x0290d9c1 - Exolauncher slot for custom class one
BYTE: EB

OP Grenade LMG class (LMG that shoots grenade launcher instead of Bullets)
**NOTE** THIS WILL ONLY WORK WITH THE XMG (DUAL WIELD) HEAVY GUN. SO EQUIP IT FIRST BEFORE POKING THESE VALUES

0x0290d9ab - Att 1 for first custom class
BYTE: 1E

(simply reload your gun and turn on lockdown mode)

MISC PERK BYTES (for you to play with)
BYTE: 0F - Sleight of Hand (works)
BYTE: 08 - Dead Silence (Not the exo ability)
BYTE: BA - Faster Melee
BYTE: 2F - Capture Objectives faster

HAVE FUN!
Last edited by hecticmassacre ; 11-09-2014 at 07:23 AM.

The following 40 users say thank you to hecticmassacre for this useful post:

ALI ALHILFI, AmericanModzHD, AutoModder, Black_ice, Boliberrys, BroIDontMod, Daqe, Dat ReactionZ, dolby1, Dan69, EG6, FAKA_ELITE, Farva, HAM, iHaxel, xTc, jacob_9191, KARTUNE85, LuckyAiden, Moneybird1, NotALegitPlayer, Obris, Not Rage, PakMan, palin23, Reus_BVB, Reyz, RGaming, smashedya, Son-Of-A-Father, Synergy, ThePaaqoHD, Tons, trollingguy1231, Warren-p-, worrorfight, xDebugKiller, xMaGiCaLGun, yomen9

The following 51 users groaned at hecticmassacre for this awful post:

K3-, One, ▶DaOriginal209◀, Ariel R., Arrow_Modz, BaSs_HaXoR, Red-EyeX32, Calyx, CodJumper:, Eddie Mac, EdiTzZ, ErasedDev, FFM | iMoDzRGFR, FusionIsDaName, Gay For Satan, Glitchx0R, Callumeleyy, iNDMx, Welsh, ItsAvees, Luphox, MaNamesTyler, milky4444, Miyata, Mr. Revenge, Nana, NickBeHaxing, John, Polish-Modz, Psycedelic, Rebuged, RTE, Script Kiddie, Dacoco, Sir Zee, Smooth, SSgtHarrell, Sturmi :3, Swiss, TheJaRniBoi, Thirst, U WOT M8, UGz-, x5150xiZombie, xMrJR, xReaperv3, xSuperLᴏbbies, xXx-.-Moder
11-08-2014, 07:32 PM #29
CodJumper:
I defeated!
Originally posted by palin23 View Post
faka elite what do you think you secret is leaked i tell you men if you no sharing you secret other people release it you remenber the last post for you ?

This wasn't a "secret" Found this stuff in like 2 seconds by counting :derp: Faka already said it's really easy to find. Proof above.
11-08-2014, 07:35 PM #30
palin23
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by UpH
This wasn't a "secret" Found this stuff in like 2 seconds by counting :derp: Faka already said it's really easy to find. Proof above.
very happy leaked because faka elite no sharing this with the comunity but also post many video tell ""im faka elite i have uav hack class radar stick ps4 " this comuntiy is for sharing you believe?
11-08-2014, 07:39 PM #31
Script Kiddie
At least I can fight
very happy leaked because faka elite no sharing this with the comunity but also post many video tell ""im faka elite i have uav hack class radar stick ps4 " this comuntiy is for sharing you believe?

your fucking crazy...
11-08-2014, 07:41 PM #32
respect the other person when you kill yourself first i will do that, the game is alredy hacked the modder know the offset this game and future update also the game is like bo2 modding every update every hack work again you no read?

I have no idea wtf you just said.

The following 2 users say thank you to Red-EyeX32 for this useful post:

Bad Luck Brian, chuck54321
11-08-2014, 07:44 PM #33
palin23
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by RileyErased View Post
your fucking crazy...
thanks you mate also the joker in movie the dark night Enzo
11-08-2014, 07:48 PM #34
palin23
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by EyeX32 View Post
I have no idea wtf you just said.
you tell me when the game update 1.03 coming out the any hack is stop? jajajajaajajaj like bo2 1.19 update and working antiban y uav hack, the modder when the update 1.03 out uav antiban recoil work again with the past of days Enzo
11-08-2014, 07:51 PM #35
Script Kiddie
At least I can fight
thanks you mate also the joker in movie the dark night Enzo

nvm your not crazy your just fucking stupid dat egrish doe

The following user thanked Script Kiddie for this useful post:

chuck54321
11-08-2014, 08:02 PM #36
Jimmy
Supreme
Originally posted by Modz View Post
I hope you die soon

You wish death upon someone for releasing stuff for the community? you're sad.
11-08-2014, 08:07 PM #37
palin23
NextGenUpdate Elite
this is just a fucking game is no all in the fucking life i hate when somebody say ''i hope die for release this ''

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo