12-16-2014, 05:38 PM #1
Advancer
Space Ninja
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); here Is a fresh DEX debug eboot for advanced warfare 1.05 for all the people who don't know how to make one or would simply just like to to download it to rtm.

DOWNLOAD : You must login or register to view this content.

VIRUS SCAN : You must login or register to view this content.

The following 2 users say thank you to Advancer for this useful post:

dadadadadedede, RawBrutal ✮
12-17-2014, 04:29 PM #29
Originally posted by r View Post
Why u surprised lol i just got my cex eboot and converted it lol

Well great job anyway bro ! Happy

The following user thanked RawBrutal ✮ for this useful post:

Advancer
12-18-2014, 05:15 AM #30
EVaSii0Nz
Do a barrel roll!
I haven't played this game since like the second week it was out so I wasn't exactly sure what worked and what didn't, but yes your tool worked GREAT! Apparently we aren't supposed to change the prestige stat, but if yours does without ban cool! I got it to work, so thanks for both things bro!
12-18-2014, 07:18 AM #31
Advancer
Space Ninja
Originally posted by EVaSii0Nz View Post
I haven't played this game since like the second week it was out so I wasn't exactly sure what worked and what didn't, but yes your tool worked GREAT! Apparently we aren't supposed to change the prestige stat, but if yours does without ban cool! I got it to work, so thanks for both things bro!

No worrys , and just use the xp to get level 50 if you dont wanna use prestige Smile
01-14-2015, 07:05 AM #32
Stupid question but where do you put the EBOOT.BIN file if you play on a PC? I checked the local files folders and cannot find an EBOOT.bin file or any .bin files for that mattter.

Thanks
01-15-2015, 07:58 PM #33
Advancer
Space Ninja
Originally posted by WarKelly View Post
Stupid question but where do you put the EBOOT.BIN file if you play on a PC? I checked the local files folders and cannot find an EBOOT.bin file or any .bin files for that mattter.

Thanks

Not a clue about pc bro sorry

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo