12-29-2014, 06:19 AM #1
ModaTron
Are you high?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); was in the middle of a game and it backed me out saying "The Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Service is not available at this time. Please try again" tried a couple times to connect same error.... decided to get on a new account real quick to see if it connects and of course it did connect sooooooo its gotta be a ban... SO WATCH OUT!

I blame the DLC tool because everything was working fine until i used DLC tool and same day i got banned
Last edited by ModaTron ; 12-29-2014 at 07:59 AM.
12-29-2014, 06:22 AM #2
Ghozt007
Gym leader
Originally posted by ModaTron View Post
was in the middle of a game and it backed me out saying "The Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Service is not available at this time. Please try again" tried a couple times to connect same error.... decided to get on a new account real quick to see if it connects and of course it did connect sooooooo its gotta be a ban... SO WATCH OUT!

No that is not a ban it happened to me once but not banned
12-29-2014, 06:38 AM #3
smashedya
I’m too L33T
same thing happened too me b4 using 1austins anti ban
12-29-2014, 06:39 AM #4
ModaTron
Are you high?
Originally posted by Ghozt007 View Post
No that is not a ban it happened to me once but not banned

hopefully not dude xD i dont wanna "start all over" haha imma lose all my loot :( lol
12-29-2014, 07:52 AM #5
One
At least I can fight
i don't know what antiban++ is but you got banned modding online.. why make a thread.

The following user thanked One for this useful post:

Pwnaggge
12-29-2014, 07:58 AM #6
ModaTron
Are you high?
Originally posted by Astek View Post
i don't know what antiban++ is but you got banned modding online.. why make a thread.

its the antiban that has been released with the eboot maker... i made this thread to aware people that even while using antiban++ you cant just be careless modding..... honestly I would like to hear this from someone else if it hasnt happened to me yet
12-29-2014, 06:21 PM #7
Geo
Don't Believe The Title
Everyone knows that there is an extremely high risk on this game of banning and to 'watch out' Smile

Thread closed.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo