01-13-2015, 01:34 AM #1
Swaqq
Professional Thanker
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Yo guys, I'm tired of Rawdog and Austin making money off their tool, so I am releasing super force host Happy

Here it is:

public void ForceHostON()
{

Cbuf_AddText("ds_serverConnectTimeout 1000");
Cbuf_AddText("ds_serverConnectTimeout 1");
Cbuf_AddText("party_minplayers 1");
Cbuf_AddText("party_maxplayers 16");

}
//Addresses thanks to RachetBooty Smile
party_minplayers: 0x02624F84
party_maxplayers: 0x02624FCC
ds_serverConnectTimeout : 0x0262BBCC
BTW: The length is 4 bytes, add 0x3 to each address and then change it's value.

To use it just put it on a timer with 100 interval.

Proof it works:

Credits:
Swaqq/Me for making it
XenonLegend for help/hints with the dvars
//RachetBooty for addresses

//Need any help? PM my Skype at: americancodswaqq
Last edited by Swaqq ; 01-13-2015 at 12:20 PM.

The following 32 users say thank you to Swaqq for this useful post:

/SneakerStreet/, حمضيات, ALI ALHILFI, Antonio96C, Asshole, br0wniiez, clark1226, EternalHabit, Geo, illegalzinc, Welsh, LBK, milky4444, ModaTron, Mr. Revenge, NickBeHaxing, NotALegitPlayer, oCmKs_4_LiFe, Pwnaggge, RatchetBooty, RTE, ScaRzModZ, The Kosmic, Thirst, top_top, TwistedModzV3, Vince, vse7en, wajdi9, Laser

The following 2 users groaned at Swaqq for this awful post:

iridium7890, XenonLegend
01-13-2015, 04:08 AM #11
Swaqq
Professional Thanker
Originally posted by One. View Post
don't see why you didn't add it to your other thread, dvars aren't anything to special.
but, nice release i guess :p

I did, but I would rather release the "better stuff" in a separate thread, because people won't go in the thread to see what's new.

The following user thanked Swaqq for this useful post:

One
01-13-2015, 08:13 AM #12
Antonio96C
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Swaqq View Post
Yo guys, I'm tired of Rawdog and Austin making money off their tool, so I am releasing super force host Happy

Here it is:

public void ForceHostON()
{

Cbuf_AddText("ds_serverConnectTimeout 1000");
Cbuf_AddText("ds_serverConnectTimeout 1");
Cbuf_AddText("party_minplayers 1");
Cbuf_AddText("party_maxplayers 16");

}
//Addresses thanks to RachetBooty Smile
party_minplayers: 0x02624F84
party_maxplayers: 0x02624FCC
ds_serverConnectTimeout : 0x0262BBCC
BTW: The length is 4 bytes, add 0x3 to each address and then change it's value.

To use it just put it on a timer with 100 interval.

Proof it works:

Credits:
Swaqq/Me for making it
XenonLegend for motivation :3
//RachetBooty for addresses

//Need any help? PM my Skype at: americancodswaqq

Very Good Swaqq and Rachetboody for adresses Smile Great Job
01-13-2015, 11:00 AM #13
XenonLegend
Gym leader
No, this is not you! Please see who he really is in the image.

I didn't have problems giving him it because I said that I was gonna release it within a few days, As I was tired I didn't release things yet. I didn't know he was gonna use me the get the offsets and put me there for motivation. Whatever. Please get all the +repp's as you desire. I hope you get alot of attention due you being fake and last but not least, I want to thankyou for making me give most of you guys right that this community is fucked and up in the end nobody will explain things anymore like Prom1ses did on how he found all those A.W. antiban offsets. I was gonna take the same path, release everything with tutorial how to find it after I fixed and finished the Ghosts antiban+force host eboot. In the hope to inspire people like Prom1ses inspired me. I thought this 'Swaqq Houdini' would maybe be some person like I wished he was. But he's like those other people. Grab what they can and run away claiming thanks to them all is released etc. Put a little credit list.. You could of had ATLEAST asked me to post this thread, like wait when I woke up as you said 'u should sleep' lmfao probably cause you already had what you needed and weren't gonna talk to me again, I mean why would you?

If you read to here so far and want to quote or reply this post then I want you to think of everything I've said and not only attack me on the things I said 'wrong' and please think for yourself and not what this 'community' wants to hear. If you done that feel free to reply/quote.

Image url: You must login or register to view this content.
Or spoiler(Warning big image)
You must login or register to view this content.

The following 6 users say thank you to XenonLegend for this useful post:

One, Eddie Mac, Joren, SyGnUs, xMrJR
01-13-2015, 12:31 PM #14
Mad bro? 😃

The following user thanked JonnyWalker for this useful post:

XenonLegend
01-13-2015, 12:38 PM #15
RatchetBooty
Former Staff
Originally posted by XenonLegend View Post
No, this is not you! Please see who he really is in the image.

I didn't have problems giving him it because I said that I was gonna release it within a few days, As I was tired I didn't release things yet. I didn't know he was gonna use me the get the offsets and put me there for motivation. Whatever. Please get all the +repp's as you desire. I hope you get alot of attention due you being fake and last but not least, I want to thankyou for making me give most of you guys right that this community is fucked and up in the end nobody will explain things anymore like Prom1ses did on how he found all those A.W. antiban offsets. I was gonna take the same path, release everything with tutorial how to find it after I fixed and finished the Ghosts antiban+force host eboot. In the hope to inspire people like Prom1ses inspired me. I thought this 'Swaqq Houdini' would maybe be some person like I wished he was. But he's like those other people. Grab what they can and run away claiming thanks to them all is released etc. Put a little credit list.. You could of had ATLEAST asked me to post this thread, like wait when I woke up as you said 'u should sleep' lmfao probably cause you already had what you needed and weren't gonna talk to me again, I mean why would you?

If you read to here so far and want to quote or reply this post then I want you to think of everything I've said and not only attack me on the things I said 'wrong' and please think for yourself and not what this 'community' wants to hear. If you done that feel free to reply/quote.

Image url: You must login or register to view this content.
Or spoiler(Warning big image)
You must login or register to view this content.

Wow. You spent all that time to write a long ass paragraph just to prove nothing. Good Job.

The following 2 users say thank you to RatchetBooty for this useful post:

Confusing, XenonLegend
01-13-2015, 12:59 PM #16
Swaqq
Professional Thanker
Originally posted by RatchetBooty View Post
Wow. You spent all that time to write a long ass paragraph just to prove nothing. Good Job.

I must admit, it was a dick move of me to release it without telling Xenon

The following user thanked Swaqq for this useful post:

XenonLegend
01-13-2015, 01:23 PM #17
XenonLegend
Gym leader
Originally posted by RatchetBooty View Post

Yes, I wrote that long ass paragraph to express my opinion wich I guess forums are for(In some terms). Yes I was mad that he released it because I wasn't aware he was gonna do that already. Yes I was wrong. But in the mean time I've talked to Swaqq and talked to him and just let those things I was mad for happen as I can't do anything to change it. It had to do with serveral situations. I could delete my groan/post but it's how I saw/see it & it would be not me if I were to change that.

Sorry for expressing my opinion about how I felt/feel, this paragraph is just another long ass one wich probably won't prove anything again to you or maybe others but maybe one person will agree. I'm not gonna act the way you should. I don't really know if you've read my previous post fully and maybe tried to think in my point of view, I'm not trying to blaim/accuse you with this post as that isn't my intention. If you don't like my post? You can either reply or ignore it.
01-13-2015, 01:43 PM #18
vse7en
Little One
Good to see that there's someone who isn't a sellout, sadly i have no idea how to use it since im a 85% skid Your effort's appreciated though. Fuck Rawdog and Austin.

The following 3 users say thank you to vse7en for this useful post:

Eddie Mac, TrillBrown, XenonLegend
01-13-2015, 02:00 PM #19
top_top
Pokemon Trainer
Gooood man
Last edited by top_top ; 01-13-2015 at 09:04 PM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo