01-21-2015, 01:01 AM #1
br0wniiez
Yung Chico
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Seeing as Eddie Mac was generous enough to release the Leaderboard Stat addresses...

I'm probably removing my tool from here soon, but I still don't want people being ripped off & feeling forced to pay for tools with basic mods (stats) inside... So here's some addresses.

This was pasted straight from my notepad... You must login or register to view this content. So it could be a little unorganized, oh well...

If you want me to release the Medals addresses, just ask

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by br0wniiez ; 02-06-2015 at 10:01 PM.

The following 13 users say thank you to br0wniiez for this useful post:

One, AustinMods-, Boliberrys, dolby1, Eddie Mac, EG6, eTGxAlbo, iTпDM, LBK, RGaming, SONYS✮NIGHTMARE, Swaqq, SyGnUs
01-21-2015, 01:05 AM #2
Swaqq
Professional Thanker
Can you do the subtractions for Stats_Entry? or naa
01-21-2015, 01:08 AM #3
br0wniiez
Yung Chico
Originally posted by Swaqq View Post
Can you do the subtractions for Stats_Entry? or naa

Yeah you can, hopefully the difference will stay the same on the update
01-21-2015, 01:33 AM #4
Eddie Mac
At least I can fight
Originally posted by br0wniiez View Post
Seeing as Eddie Mac was generous enough to release the Leaderboard Stat addresses... Why keep this to myself?

I'm probably removing my tool from here but I still don't want people being ripped off & feeling forced to pay for tools with basic mods (stats) inside... So here's some addresses I hope people will put into their tools

This was pasted straight from my notepad... You must login or register to view this content. So it could be a little unorganized, but I'll fix in time...

Good stuff bro Smile

The following user thanked Eddie Mac for this useful post:

br0wniiez
01-21-2015, 02:01 AM #5
LBK
Little One
This is a very good release ! Very thanks !

But forgive me, but why not add any such offset, in Topic has dedicated this and not abandon it ?

And avoid filling the thread of this section actualiter ^^

Thread , for this You must login or register to view this content. Thanks swaaq

But Thanks You for This ! Smile
Last edited by LBK ; 01-21-2015 at 02:04 AM.

The following user thanked LBK for this useful post:

IKerModz
01-21-2015, 09:38 AM #6
iTпDM
Vault dweller
Seeing as Eddie Mac was generous enough to release the Leaderboard Stat addresses... Why keep this to myself?

I'm probably removing my tool from here but I still don't want people being ripped off & feeling forced to pay for tools with basic mods (stats) inside... So here's some addresses I hope people will put into their tools

This was pasted straight from my notepad... You must login or register to view this content. So it could be a little unorganized, but I'll fix in time...

Good job br0wniiez really nice man keep going :lol:

The following user thanked iTпDM for this useful post:

br0wniiez
01-21-2015, 05:01 PM #7
Antonio96C
Do a barrel roll!

Good Br0wniiez :p Thanks

The following user thanked Antonio96C for this useful post:

br0wniiez
01-21-2015, 09:44 PM #8
Originally posted by Lebigkilleur View Post
This is a very good release ! Very thanks !

But forgive me, but why not add any such offset, in Topic has dedicated this and not abandon it ?

And avoid filling the thread of this section actualiter ^^

Thread , for this You must login or register to view this content. Thanks swaaq

But Thanks You for This ! Smile

Im totaly agree with you !
01-22-2015, 07:44 PM #9
It is False!

Also Weapons have more then 10 different Offset for e.g Kills, Deaths and so on
01-22-2015, 08:35 PM #10
UpH
Save Point

Thanks Bro <3

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo