03-30-2016, 11:44 PM #1
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So everyone knows that the antiban for this game doesn't work, and some tools contain actual ones that work but have to paid for. Now, I was originally planning on selling my method to bypass this but the staff considers it as a "service" when it really isn't. It's honestly stupid in my opinion and I think they are just upset I'm trying to make profit, anyways this bypass can be used to mod accounts. It cannot really be used to play online games, but there is no ban, reset, or derank. It can be used to do recoveries. I'm deciding whether I should just release my method to the public, what do you guys think? I'm not sure how many still play this game or would be interested, so I want some feedback.
Last edited by Dog88Christian ; 03-31-2016 at 09:32 PM.

The following 5 users say thank you to Dog88Christian for this useful post:

lucasaf01, Riften, Rogue_Wolf, SoloHoster, user_714
04-13-2016, 01:35 AM #47
NJ2MTL
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by Dog88Christian View Post
No, but there are people who claim to have their own bypass or antiban. Making it sound like they don't need this released, don't worry. I'll leave this open for another week or so and I'll decide and let you all know. Just be patient.

Release it bro....
04-13-2016, 02:56 AM #48
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
Originally posted by NJ2MTL View Post
Release it bro....

Thanks for feedback Smile

Originally posted by eizey3 View Post
Sell It

Tried that.. But can't find anyone to sell to.
04-13-2016, 09:28 AM #49
Still want some more feedback :p , tbh some people claim to have their own thing which doesn't really motivate me to release.

Best thing you should do is add a donation button and when you reach a certain amount of money release it free for everyone
04-13-2016, 09:48 AM #50
eizey3
Gym leader
Thanks for feedback Smile

Tried that.. But can't find anyone to sell to.

Loads People Do Recoveries And Need Methods Sell It To Them Make An Offer On Here Are U Elite?
04-13-2016, 12:58 PM #51
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
Originally posted by eizey3 View Post
Loads People Do Recoveries And Need Methods Sell It To Them Make An Offer On Here Are U Elite?

Yes I am, but they won't allow me to sell it on site. Regardless everyone I've asked isn't interested. If you are or know someone who is hmu on Skype or pm.

Originally posted by leagand786 View Post
Best thing you should do is add a donation button and when you reach a certain amount of money release it free for everyone

I could do that, but I'm not very good with photoshop. So making a button with the link it would look ugly, plus I don't know if anyone would donate. Don't want to waste my time.
04-13-2016, 10:01 PM #52
cLocKWorKBuLLeT
Treasure hunter
Yes I am, but they won't allow me to sell it on site. Regardless everyone I've asked isn't interested. If you are or know someone who is hmu on Skype or pm.

I could do that, but I'm not very good with photoshop. So making a button with the link it would look ugly, plus I don't know if anyone would donate. Don't want to waste my time.

If it's free , there won't be any complications with leakers, if it's sold it would be leaked guaranteed,if it's free to use it would be leaked and it won't cause any problems being free.
Plus the positive feed back would be great on your behalf. Plus you'll be known as the one who brought the light back to AW modding and wouldn't u want that ?
04-13-2016, 11:35 PM #53
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
Originally posted by cLocKWorKBuLLeT View Post
If it's free , there won't be any complications with leakers, if it's sold it would be leaked guaranteed,if it's free to use it would be leaked and it won't cause any problems being free.
Plus the positive feed back would be great on your behalf. Plus you'll be known as the one who brought the light back to AW modding and wouldn't u want that ?

I don't believe that tbh tears and I don't care if it's "leaked". I'm selling it for a reason, you do what you want. When something is sold its yours.
04-14-2016, 12:58 AM #54
cLocKWorKBuLLeT
Treasure hunter
I don't believe that tbh tears and I don't care if it's "leaked". I'm selling it for a reason, you do what you want. When something is sold its yours.

How much is method?
04-14-2016, 01:02 AM #55
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
Originally posted by cLocKWorKBuLLeT View Post
How much is method?

I'm not allowed to sell it on site, pm me or Skype me.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo