03-25-2010, 12:00 AM #1
lxzer
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); My iPhone was stolen the other day, and I honestly don't know what to do.

I have looked everywhere and came across something called MobileMe, sadly MobileMe must be installed on the iPhone prior to having it stolen. ( I haven't used the trail yet because i was told that you need MobileMe installed on your iPhone and you can't track your iPhone if you dont have MobileMe installed before your iPhone is stolen. Please correct me if im wrong! )

If im not able to get my hands on it by Saturday then i will report it stolen to the police.

What are your thoughts? And does ANYONE know of anything that can track a stolen cell phone?

PLEASE HELP GUYS!!!

EDIT: I am currently using rogers. Yes they suck, i know.
Last edited by lxzer ; 03-25-2010 at 12:15 AM.
03-31-2010, 12:04 AM #20
Well you can just hope that it will be found otherwise a Tipp:
Never ever leave the Stuff alone that you dont want to be stolen and if someone tries to rob you don scare away from giving that Douchebag the Beatup of his Life
03-31-2010, 12:09 AM #21
H₂O
Samurai Poster
Originally posted by Naughty
Well you can just hope that it will be found otherwise a Tipp:
Never ever leave the Stuff alone that you dont want to be stolen and if someone tries to rob you don scare away from giving that Douchebag the Beatup of his Life

He could have a weapon and an old granny with a gun beats out a MMA fighter any day.

I'm not saying to bend over, but be aware that the person you are gonna fight may have a weapon.
04-01-2010, 02:32 AM #22
lxzer
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by O View Post
If I were a thief, I would have taken the SIM card out and smashed it already. Now you cant track it.

Keep more eye on your phone, iPhones are magnets for people to steal.

Wrong, If i had software previously installed I would be able tot rack it regardless if the sim card was changed or not. Changing a SIM card changes the number, not the IMEI number. The IMEI number is what you need to track it via GPS.

And I know who stole it, a minchy little ****er stole it, I already did kick his ass, and im going to beat the **** out of him again. Untill he gets my the iPhone back or the money for it back to me, then i will continue to beat him :cool:

He was a friend, and I let him and 2 other people in my house that night, I left my iPhone on my table and forgot about it, then it was stolen by him. And i know its him i have proof. It was very preventable i know.
04-01-2010, 04:18 AM #23
Jordank5
Vault dweller
that sucks it got stolen
04-01-2010, 12:45 PM #24
kapitali
Do a barrel roll!
I don't think you can do anything about it
04-01-2010, 04:34 PM #25
Beat his ****ing ass until he bleeds from his nostrils.
04-01-2010, 04:44 PM #26
silentkilla97
Do a barrel roll!
valuables valuables
04-01-2010, 06:55 PM #27
dweab
Haxor!
sell hiim on the street
04-01-2010, 07:12 PM #28
The Low Key OG
still the same OG, but I've been low key
Originally posted by lxzer View Post
Wrong, If i had software previously installed I would be able tot rack it regardless if the sim card was changed or not. Changing a SIM card changes the number, not the IMEI number. The IMEI number is what you need to track it via GPS.

And I know who stole it, a minchy little ****er stole it, I already did kick his ass, and im going to beat the **** out of him again. Untill he gets my the iPhone back or the money for it back to me, then i will continue to beat him :cool:

He was a friend, and I let him and 2 other people in my house that night, I left my iPhone on my table and forgot about it, then it was stolen by him. And i know its him i have proof. It was very preventable i know.

Call dah amberlamps because someone's getting his ass whoopedHappy

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo