06-13-2010, 12:45 PM #1
alexs_
Bazinga!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi all,

To those who do not know about GodFinger, heres the itunes description;

Originally posted by another user
Everyone gets the Finger.
Customize, cultivate and wreak havoc on your world with a tap of your finger.

Perform an impressive array of Wonders to convert your planet’s inhabitants into devoted followers. Put your new followers to work – provide buildings, control the elements, and earn gold to continue leveling and customizing your planet.

OPEN-ENDED GAMEPLAY
Be a kind, caring god or a destructive demagogue. Level up and unlock new Wonders to perform on your followers and power their economy, including sun, rain, lightning, fire and flood.

WATCH YOUR WORLD
Every decision you make impacts the look of your planet. Use rain to grow a desert oasis, dense woods or lush rainforests. Use the sun to populate your world with exotic flowers. Activate powerful runes and your planet will expand – providing more land to shape.

GROW MORE POWER
Earn gold, perform Wonders and convert followers to gain experience. Level up to unlock powerful items, buildings and Wonders to perform on your followers.

BE A GOD AMONG FRIENDS
Invite your Plus+ friends into your world and get them to worship you. Give them a fright with your Wonders or turn them into powerful Mystics to earn cool bonuses. Send them gifts and postcards, and let everyone know what you’re up to through Facebook and Twitter updates.

NGMOCOSmile WANTS YOUR HELP
GodFinger is constantly evolving and ngmocoSmile is inviting GodFinger players to be part of the process. Join the GodFinger community on Facebook to tell us what works, what doesn’t, and what you want to see in the future. Stay tuned for themed content, coming soon to your planet!

Connection is required to play. OS 3.0 or above.

You must login or register to view this content.

Now this game is only available in the Canadian iTunes and I think its a really good game so check it out.. (its free)

Anyway to those who know about this game and have it, then I have a hack for you to get more money and awe points!

If anyone is interested then reply and I will post a tut...

Smile

The following user thanked alexs_ for this useful post:

Mr. Star
06-22-2010, 03:48 PM #11
Originally posted by Jozhus View Post
Since no reply for a few days i went ahead and hacked it myself.

Requirements:

Jailbroken Ipod
Knows how to ssh

Step One: SSH into your ipod and find your godfinger file.

Step Two: go into library/com.ngmoco.platform and find godgame-config.dat

Step Three: download this replace it with this file i edited You must login or register to view this content.

Step four: Respring Ipod

This took about 30 mins to make :P

Hacks:

Almost all things in store free (which is pointless since i hacked buying coins with awe is free)

All wonders are free

Easy xp buy harvesting coins and making flowers Happy

Less building time

I think thats all, anything else would ruin the game completely.

Add me: Jozhes

All credits to me Smile

Thank you Happy. It looks awesome, but i cant get it to work :(.
Last edited by Chokoboss ; 06-22-2010 at 04:01 PM.
06-22-2010, 11:54 PM #12
Jozhus
Save Point
Originally posted by alexs
Sorry had trouble logging into my nextgen account :( ... well im glad someone posted the hack... I think its actually better than mine haha... With mine you buy a fireplace for 50 coins and sell it and it makes you 9999999999 awe points... also if you buy a barnyou get 1000 xp points as well as for finishing the building.. but i think ill use your hack now haha

Soryr guys I took so long :(

im still working on it, i forgot about alot of awe, when i edited it for the buildings to be free bulding recharge and finish time it just destroyed the option so im just gunu make it one awe and you buy a cow skull for 100000 awe :P

---------- Post added at 06:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:53 PM ----------

Originally posted by Chokoboss View Post
Thank you Happy. It looks awesome, but i cant get it to work :(.

did you replace the right folder?
06-22-2010, 11:55 PM #13
jackv
Save Point
Thanks! works great altho i had to go to my applications then click through the numbers until i found godgame then went to library then com.ngmoco.platform
06-23-2010, 12:15 AM #14
Jozhus
Save Point
New update to my hack
06-23-2010, 01:05 AM #15
blaize 9
Trustworthy level 1- Woot
thx for the hack =D
06-23-2010, 01:15 AM #16
jackv
Save Point
how do we update the hack?

nvm found the new link
Thanks again!
Last edited by jackv ; 06-23-2010 at 01:21 AM.
06-23-2010, 06:26 AM #17
Originally posted by another user

---------- Post added at 06:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:53 PM ----------

[/COLOR]

did you replace the right folder?

Yes, but nothing changes when i open the game :(
06-23-2010, 06:32 AM #18
S10
TROLLN 1337
idk if this will help but just take a look at this thread.

You must login or register to view this content.
06-23-2010, 06:39 AM #19
I tried agian, and now its working Happy Big thanks to you Jozhus.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo