07-03-2010, 07:58 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Well you probably don't know this... but:

1) Buying an iPod Touch 8GB cost the Same as a iPhone 4 16GB, and the iPod Touch does not have the same speed as a iPod touch 32GB and it includes many more things...

2) iPad is Big right... but you don't know that you probably have an iPad Nano... yes iPod Touch new name is iPad Nano... not Officially but I'm going to start calling it like that anyways.

3) iOS 4 is not compatible with iPod Touch 1G you know the first one the oldest... That had no internal speaker, and no volume changer on the side you get me right?

4) iOS 4 Supposely Enables "Multi-Tasking" its not it just pausing an App and moving to another one... I call it "Wait, Let me Check Something", even though I enjoy using it to find my favorite apps but not much.

5) You know buying on the Apple.Com is cheaper supposely than going to a store, but it's as the same... outside they include tax and new contract, online they include 2 weeks of wait and new contract so any who I recommend buying outside. When I say Outside I don't mean foreign country's.

6) Did you know that the iPhone 4 has a great sharp looking screen that your eye/brain can't Identify single pixels...

7) Did you know iPhone 3G, 3GS, and 4, if you hold it in a form that is blocking the antenna somehow well you know what happens... but AT&T and Apple are Developing more Signal Strength, and only happens if you hold it on the bottom...

8_) Did you know that iPhone 4 FaceTime only works if you have Wi-Fi... yeah that Sucks!

9) You probably know but who cares, you know an iPhone without a Sim-Card it suppose to be called an iPod Touch with more features.

10) Did you know iPod Touch 3G 8GB has the same speed of an iPod Touch 2G, and iPod Touch 32GB and 64GB has headphones with a Mic and has the same Speed of an 3GS.

11) Did you know 32GB & 64GB of iPod Touch 3G has the same speed as iPhone 3GS...

12) Did you know the only diffrence on iPad coding and iPod Touch coding is that you have to increase the size of the image and the code of were to touch and what will happen...

13 Did you know that the screen of iPod Touch, iPhone, and iPad is not Heat Sensitive... its Electric Sensitive... that's why when you use conductive foam on it, it works as a stylus and you can make one very easy... Show you guys later.

14){braddersd Reminder...} You know the only difference in update 3.2 and 4 are the "Multi-Tasking" Option and Folder's Option, Thanks to braddersd for the folder option reminder.

15){Thanks to JAM3Sd121 for the Picture and FAQ} iPod Touch 2G is still available in the Online store, as if there is no iPod Touch 3G. You must login or register to view this content. Or you can go to the website probably still there i'll update this...

16) Did you know the iPhone 4 Only Accepts Carriers with Micro Sim-Card, which is the same as the Mini Sim-Card/The One Every Carrier is currently using, but the micro one only has the part where the Gold Tech is at, which you can cut the rest just leaving that, when an Unlock is Available.

17)* There is still not Complete iOS 4 Jailbreak yet, next time if you don't want people jail breaking it you should send it to sony, they made a PS3 and PSP un-Hackable.

1Cool Man (aka Tustin)* Did you know the iPod Touch 1G does not have Internal Sounds, you always needed an Headset, and in the iPod Touch 2G was the first one to came with Volume Edit, Free AppStore Update, And Better Wi-Fi and More Speed.

19)* Did you know you can pass Apps... Bet you did not! Connect an iPod/iPad/iPhone With many apps, get a friend..., right click on it and put Transfer Purchases, and then you can pass it to another iPod/iPad/iPhone.

20)* Did you know that the iPhone 4 has a problem with the Reception, but what you didn't know it was not the hardware, it's the software, they are about to fix it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch Speed Test: iPhone 4 is Slightly Faster INCASE!!!

iPod Touch 1G = iPhone 3G

iPod Touch 2G ≠ All

iPod Touch 3G = iPhone 3GS = iPad = iPhone 4

iPhone 3G = iPod Touch 1G

iPhone 3GS = iPod Touch 3G = iPad = iPhone 4

iPad = iPhone 3G = iPhone 3GS = iPhone 4

iPhone 4 = iPhone 3GS = iPod Touch 3G = iPad

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

iPad Supposely has Less Ram than the iPhone 4 as Same for the iPhone 3GS, and to Clear things up iPhone 4 is Slightly Faster but not to much to notice...

Here are all the Speed Test Vid's, but Watch Carfully that their Humans and they wont go all exactly so you might think iPhone 3GS is Faster than 3G but it's the same because the person touches the app later if you notice. Here the Vid Source from Youtube

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BIRKNh2Mdno[/ame]

Here the iPad, iPhone 3GS, and iPhone 4, which I personally think iPhone 4 is slightly faster but the guy keep pressing the iPhone 4 one first... Go watch and put opinions...

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WS0lgl-hTA8[/ame]

Here's Another One WireFly did this one:

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FOREhc2Ze-8[/ame]

And Another One Sorry:

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FPUU_q4I7WA[/ame]

The Last One: This one is 2G, 3G, 3G Again, 3GS, and 4

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f7ENROKt5WE[/ame]

That's all for now Guys, I'll Edit soon. Please comment, talk below I guess...

You guys can Add Facts too and going to edit this post and add your user name and fact.
Last edited by NBTheKing ; 07-12-2010 at 04:23 AM. Reason: Super UPDATE!

The following user thanked NBTheKing for this useful post:

-Lazy-
07-06-2010, 08:54 PM #20
its right here, it doesn't say the 8gb is really a 2nd gen but it is
You must login or register to view this content.
07-08-2010, 04:41 AM #21
Originally posted by JAM3Sd121 View Post
its right here, it doesn't say the 8gb is really a 2nd gen but it is
You must login or register to view this content.

Who ever knew... I'm still going to call it iPod Touch 3rd Gen because is in the same place where iPod Touches are and meh... But i'll be sure to add that. Ohh yeah Super UPDATE!!! On the first page check NOW!!!
Last edited by NBTheKing ; 07-08-2010 at 05:26 AM. Reason: Super Update! :LOLZ!:
07-08-2010, 02:50 PM #22
GReat information XD
07-08-2010, 02:54 PM #23
I didn't know that much
07-09-2010, 11:11 PM #24
Originally posted by Kurosaki View Post
I didn't know that much

Well thanks for coming Happy you can add stuff too.
07-10-2010, 12:10 PM #25
xKrypticModz
Smile NextGenUpdate Elite Smile
keep up the good work
07-11-2010, 07:56 AM #26
Originally posted by Nottz
keep up the good work

Thanks Bro Happy
07-12-2010, 07:55 AM #27
Originally posted by NBTheKing View Post
Thanks Bro Happy

Added Some New Things Guys Happy