08-01-2010, 09:53 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I am just wondering what apps you guys like best? Just post below!

Here is my top 20 iPod Touch Apps:

1.Flick Fishing
2.Plants Vs. Zombies
3.Stick Skater
4.Madden 11
5.Tiny Wings
6.iBattery Pro
7.Machinima
8.I Am T-Pain
9.iTrophies
10.Amateur Surgeon
11.AC-130
12.Touchgrind
13.Doddle Jump
14.Guitar Hero Or Rock Band
15.Cro-Mag Rally
16. Dude Perfect
17. iStunt 2
18. NBA Jam
19. Carnivores
20. Air Penguin
Last edited by l-MoNsT3R-l ; 04-30-2011 at 12:51 AM. Reason: Adding new apps :)
08-17-2010, 10:54 PM #38
itzbigant91
League Champion
get ac 130. pretty fun. of couse its a paid one but u can jailbreak and download installous to download it.

my fun ones are ac 130, angry birds, baseball superstars 2010, battleship, beer pong, bloons, bomberman, boxed in, brothers in arms, cod w@w zombies, digdug, deal or no deal, espn cameraman, flick fishing, galaga, guitar hero, kitten jump, price is right, pyramid bloxx, rayman, skeeball, sonic 1&2, space invaders, streets of rage, tower bloxx nyc, wolfenstien and zombieville usa.

some classics in there.

The following user thanked itzbigant91 for this useful post:

l-MoNsT3R-l
08-17-2010, 11:08 PM #39
Rokiz
Death is hereditary
[quote='[xG]RawR;1453607']Look at some videos on jailbroken iPods and it will give you a rough idea.
But if you want to Jailbreak your iPod, download blackra1n on the computer, the instructions are there Smile
If you get stuck use YouTube.
Can't use blackra1n? Try using Cydia Winky Winky
Look at some videos on YouTube on how to use them both if you must.

Good luck Winky Winky[/quote]

DON'T USE BLACKRA1N OR PURPLERA1N IT ****S UP YOU'RE IPOD

The best one to use is spirit, its easy to use and theres no program on ur ipod to **** it up

Best ipod apps?

Cydia, installus and winterboard
08-17-2010, 11:31 PM #40
Originally posted by itzbigant91 View Post
get ac 130. pretty fun. of couse its a paid one but u can jailbreak and download installous to download it.

my fun ones are ac 130, angry birds, baseball superstars 2010, battleship, beer pong, bloons, bomberman, boxed in, brothers in arms, cod w@w zombies, digdug, deal or no deal, espn cameraman, flick fishing, galaga, guitar hero, kitten jump, price is right, pyramid bloxx, rayman, skeeball, sonic 1&2, space invaders, streets of rage, tower bloxx nyc, wolfenstien and zombieville usa.

some classics in there.

Holy you must have been typing awhile. Haha do you guys recommend doing the jail break cause I really don't want my iPod to stop working...
08-18-2010, 01:39 AM #41
Originally posted by P1R4T3
need for speed!!!

suuuuuuuuuuux
08-18-2010, 01:55 AM #42
itzbigant91
League Champion
Originally posted by l View Post
Holy you must have been typing awhile. Haha do you guys recommend doing the jail break cause I really don't want my iPod to stop working...

lol yea, went through the 5 or so pages. if u do the right jailbreak u will be fine. go to jailbreakme.com on safari and slide to jailbreak but make sure u have the newest firmware. i got it for free from my friend having it but not sure how u get it for free.

once u jailbreak, u should have cydia. open it and search for winterboard for themes, tweaks, and games but search installous for itunes games. ill walk u through what programs u should have downloaded to protect your ipod like the privacy program if u ever do it.
Last edited by itzbigant91 ; 08-18-2010 at 01:58 AM.

The following user thanked itzbigant91 for this useful post:

l-MoNsT3R-l
08-18-2010, 03:14 AM #43
deathkid1212
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by iDelete View Post
Whats your highest score haha.

50 or 55k on my friends ipod touch. It was epic and took the entire class to get that high.
08-19-2010, 04:58 AM #44
lol yea, went through the 5 or so pages. if u do the right jailbreak u will be fine. go to jailbreakme.com on safari and slide to jailbreak but make sure u have the newest firmware. i got it for free from my friend having it but not sure how u get it for free.

once u jailbreak, u should have cydia. open it and search for winterboard for themes, tweaks, and games but search installous for itunes games. ill walk u through what programs u should have downloaded to protect your ipod like the privacy program if u ever do it.

Wow seems like it's pretty sick when you jail break it, umm I have a quick question, I watched this jail breaking video and the iPod had black rain and the guy had too like connect it too a computer every time he wanted to turn his iPod off.
08-20-2010, 12:26 AM #45

Thanks for posting that link for jailbreaking mine is jailbroke and have some free games, but i was wonderding about the "privacy program"? I want my ipod to be in top shape. everyone else tell me apps i need for my cydia !! :confused:

Thanks for the help!

The following user thanked l-MoNsT3R-l for this useful post:

itzbigant91
08-20-2010, 01:01 AM #46
iZach
Space Ninja
Call Of Duty Guns : App.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo