08-11-2010, 12:01 PM #1
Gay For Satan
DevouringHeavens
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This is a guide to get installous

For all you people on my other threads who say this is OLD or REPOSTER, I KNOW!!!!! on every one in the discreption i put "i know people post stuff about this.....I wanted to repost to get my rep back and to make a good thorough guide" so Read before you Post. Now on to the tutorial......

What is Installous?

Installous is a very awesome application. Well what is it you ask?
It is a application that lets you download cracked version of most apps.
(BTW for you that don't know this your iphone/ipad/ipod needs to be jailbroken MY tutorial here You must login or register to view this content.)
Some of the hundreds you can get are Touchgrind (personal favorite), pocket god, stick wars, cartoon wars, and Call of duty: Zombies 1 & 2. And theres hundreds upon hundreds of cracked apps.
But, there is a downside to this....IT'S ILLEGAL. So use at your own risk.

How do you get this fine app called Installous?

Well, this is the easy part. =D
Okay First follow this link to jailbreak your ipod/ipad/iphone if not done already:You must login or register to view this content.

Then open Cydia.
After you open cydia let it download packages, download release, ect., then go to Manage > Sources > Edit > Add.
Okay then type in:

You must login or register to view this content.

Then let that download.
After it downloads you should see all the standard sources.
Then click on the one that says "Hackulo.us".
Then you should see a list of application like hackulo secruity, crackulous (the app you use to crack apps with. doesn't work on 3.0 iOS yet), Then scroll down until you see Installous.
Then click it and install it.

after its done you might have to respring (restart you iphone/ipad/ipod) and when that's done open up Installous.
Then start searching apps and downloading them =D

ENJOY FREE APPS

BTW, This is for educational purposes only! I'm am just showing you how to get it! You are responsible for what you do with it! i am NOT responsible if you get in trouble!

------Ryan
Last edited by Gay For Satan ; 08-11-2010 at 12:30 PM.
08-12-2010, 08:54 AM #2
-Garf-
G-A-R-F GARF2B THATS ME
Look man I appreciate your effort but this has already been posted. You have said so yourself.

Why post it if you know it is going to get.....

Closed?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo