08-30-2010, 10:41 PM #1
Ritztro
I am a Game Developer
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey I am looking to make an application for the Ipod touch. I don't know iif this is in the right section or not, but I only have windows so... I can't get the sdk for mac...(I am on PC if you forgot)

---------- Post added at 05:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:40 PM ----------

Oh and also If I make it without the sdk will Apple accept it for sale?
08-30-2010, 11:22 PM #2
GFX Fuze
Vault dweller
Originally posted by Dutch. View Post
Hey I am looking to make an application for the Ipod touch. I don't know iif this is in the right section or not, but I only have windows so... I can't get the sdk for mac...(I am on PC if you forgot)

---------- Post added at 05:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:40 PM ----------

Oh and also If I make it without the sdk will Apple accept it for sale?

No there is no SDK for Windows. And no Apple will not take your app unless you pay a 99.00$ fee to get a developer license. But you can however if you have a Macintosh torrent the SDK and download the app if you are a jailbroken iPod I believe there is no other way if you are not jailbroken but if there is please tell me I want to make one but I cannot jailbreak!

For all I know though there is no SDK for the Windows computer the best thing to get is Visual Studio and you can then make programs but not apps.

Thanks,
Djkille

THANK AND REP IF I HELPED!!!!
08-30-2010, 11:24 PM #3
Hmmm.... you could go on vmware and boot osx, then make the program ? just a thought, i want to make an app however im on windows so i don't know how to make 1 :( if you find a way post it here Upside Down Happy

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo