02-22-2009, 06:32 PM #1
maddenking1234
King of Madden
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Ok i treat my ipod like a baby and all of a sudden one day my baby decides to freeze so i restart it and boom i get sad face pic here:
You must login or register to view this content.
So i go to apple and do what they suggest, they say:
Originally posted by another user

Resolution

In most cases, the sad iPod icon indicates a hardware issue. If you are able to You must login or register to view this content., then it may not be a hardware issue, and you should try to You must login or register to view this content. with the latest software.

If you cannot force your iPod into disk mode and restore it, then your iPod is in need of service. Set up an You must login or register to view this content. or make a reservation at the Genius Bar before visiting your local Apple Retail Store. To make a reservation go to You must login or register to view this content., choose an Apple Store location, then click on the "Make a reservation" link.

For an easy to follow QuickTime movie, view the Troubleshooting & Extras section of the iPod Tutorials at
You must login or register to view this content..

[/QUOTE]

I do that and my ipod comes up with an error so i'm like FUKC!, next day i try plugging in my ipod and my computer (PC) won't recognize it. I continue unplugging it and plugging it back in and still nothing, so i come here to this new section and beg for you to help me so I don't have to go drop 200 bucks on a brand new ipod. Please save my ipod !!!
03-23-2009, 11:36 PM #11
WilliamsCE24
Little One
yea wat kind of ipod u got if it is the touch put it into DFU mode like he said^^

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo