11-20-2010, 01:06 PM #1
Tory Lanez
On bail right now
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); .

You must login or register to view this content.
Thread Made By:

Dappy

What My Thread Contains / Wil Help You With

All JailBreaking Software Since I Edited This Thread [✓]
All The Sources You Will Ever Need [✓]
Best Apps From Cydia [✓]
Best WinterBoard Themes [✓]
And More! [✓]
[/left]

[/FONT][/SIZE]

Are you annoyed that your jailbreak for whatever reason doesn't work?[/B]

Or that you think there is more software and/or suggestions you want to make[/B]

Feel free to P.M with an issues to do with or related to this thred :y:

------------------------------------------------------------------[multipage=Jailbreak Software]
!Software!(Note* You must be running 4.1 or lower*

O.K first of all lets start off with You must login or register to view this content. . LimeRa1n is a great software to use, but if it goes wrong whilst your trying to jailbreak it (which happened to me :( ) you may have to restore your device, but apart from that I would say that It's the quickest and easiest software to use. Whilst
the software is installing ''Loader it should have a geen raindrop on the screen.
[ame=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QTPH63iofwM&feature=fvst]YouTube - 4.1 Jailbreak LimeRa1n iPhone 3GS/4, iPod 2G/3G/4G, iPad, Apple TV[/ame]

Next we've got You must login or register to view this content. (My personal favourite). Green poison is also very quick and quite easy to use. Whilst It's installing ''Loader'' a Cmd prompt like screen will apear on the screen of the ipod
[ame=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y15uZLYha_w]YouTube - green poison jailbreak[/ame]

O.K now we've got Sn0wBreze (You must login or register to view this content.) (It's the top one), which is good if your good at Jailbreaking and stuff. The advantages of this, are that your get to customize the firmware, which is pretty cool =D

And finally we've got the Redsn0w (You must login or register to view this content.) (Which can be used with LimeRa1n I'm told) I don't know much about this software, as I haven't used it yet (sorry for any inconvenience)
[ame=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kqebmzcwyR4]YouTube - Jailbreak iPhone 3G 3.0 - RedSn0w[/ame]

*NEW*(,But old) We've got JailBreakMe.com. This is an extremly easy jaibreak to use, just open up safari and search JailBreakMe.com (You must login or register to view this content.) All you have to do is scroll the lock screen like tab that apears across, and it does it all for you :y:
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cJUzOsYqV98[/ame]

[multipage=What to do after you JailBreak]
Now what to do AFTER you've JB

Fist of all you will look on your springboard (were all the apps are) and you will see a blank silver icon. Tap on it (you will need internet connection for this) and it will load up source(s), bur probably only Cydia (Which contains all the software you will need)

O.K Now you have installed cydia you should have another icon labelled cydia (it should be a brown background with a cardboard box in front with four squares in it)

Tap on cydia and it will load and close once loaded, so tap it again, and it will ask you what you are
-a GFX designer (or something like that)
- +Hacker (best one)
- and devolper or something ?:derp:

choose which one BEST suits you
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Right now you have everything you will ever need in cydia (it should look like a app store sort of thing)
[ame=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uHoSfskUAKw]YouTube - What to do after you jailbreak your ipod touch 2nd gen (includes sources)[/ame]
^^^ includes all souces you will need ^^
---------------------------------------------------------------
[multipage=Top ten Cydia apps]
Top 10 Cydia apps picked by me

10) iPROTECT (it allows you to put password on apps, so only you can acces them)

9) M.I.M (MakeItMine) (This alows you to change the Banner and carrier):wtf:

8.) FontSwap (change the fonts on your ipod. loads to choose from

7) MxTube (Download youtube videos!)

6) BossPaper (like winterboard, but changes the background of a theme to an/or a slide show of images)

5) WinterBoard (Customise your ipod with themes locks and more!)

4) MobileThearter (Stream and download T.V shows like Family guy and more!)

3) SbSettings (adds a scrolling down bar to the top of your screen to check your memory, Respiring,Your WiFi ETC*)

2) Andriod lock (Adds an andriod lock to your screen lock(replaces screen lock) customisable)

1) Installous (Get any app from the app store , free or paid, for FREE!!) SOURCE link: You must login or register to view this content.

[ame=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-DpzTneO30&feature=fvst]YouTube - Top 10 Cydia Apps[/ame]
^^ Contains some of mine and others!
----------------------------------------------------------
[multipage=How to add sources]HOW TO ADD SOURCES Happy
1) Open up Cydia,
2) Go to Manage
3) Click/Tap on Sources
4) Click on Edit
5) On the top left, tap on Add
6) Type in the source url Smile
7) Done
---------------------------------------------------------

[multipage=WinterBoard Themes]
Winterboard Themes

[img]https://www.google.co.uk/imgres?imgurl=https://i854.photobucket.com/albums/ab106/Mr4lex/Illumine/WinterBoard.png&imgrefurl=https://www.macthemes.net/forum/viewtopic.php%3Fpid%3D615126&usg=__bB1pAQkb_FB-pL8jzDWmm7WqU-M=&h=64&w=64&sz=10&hl=en&start=0&sig2=oprOplo4oWLw9_UjiXqcGA&zoom=1&tbnid=4n6Ggd0tJvSeJM:&tbnh=64&tbnw=64&ei=dsTnTPqzFuOAhAe5mbHBDA&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dwinterboard%2Bicon%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den %26sa%3DX%26rlz%3D1C1MOWC_enGB402GB402%26biw%3D152 6%26bih%3D839%26tbs%3Disch:1&um=1&itbs=1&iact=rc&oei=dsTnTPqzFuOAhAe5mbHBDA&esq=1&page=1&ndsp=59&ved=1t:429,r:52,s:0&tx=16&ty=12[/img]

all the best ones
[ame=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Clmsp0CVU2g]YouTube - Top Ten Awesome/Best WinterBoard Themes In Cydia! iPhone | iPod Touch[/ame]
-------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for reading my guide solely written by me, any trubbles?? P.M me ClapsClapsClaps
Or, just read on for the Extras Winky Winky

---------- Post added at 01:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:55 PM ----------

---------------------------
[multipage=All The Source(s) You Will EVER Need]SOURCE(s) Big thanks to CerberusGaming

This is a list of sources for you to add to cydia or rock the top 2 are my fave

SiNfuL iPhone: SiNfuL iPhone Repo <—– (Try this, these guys are awesome, everything is cracked)
xSellize: You must login or register to view this content. <—– (Try this, these guys are awesome, everything is cracked)
app.ifonetec.com: MiVTones
BigBoss & Planet-iPhones: You must login or register to view this content.
Hack&Awesome faceev;.org: Index of /apt/
iClarified: Index of /
iSpazio: ispaziorepo.com
Free Coder: Index of /apt
Intelliborn: Index of /cydiav
iPhone Video Recorder : iPhone Video Recorder - DreamCatcher Official Site
iFon Norway: You must login or register to view this content.
ModMyiFone: Index of /
Weiphone Source Weiphone提示
SaladSoft: You must login or register to view this content.
Ste Packaging: Com.org - Only the best links ...
Steffwiz: PwnCenter Repository
Telesphoreo Tangelo: Index of /
urbanfanatics.com: You must login or register to view this content.
WeHo: You must login or register to view this content.
iAcces: You must login or register to view this content.
ZodTTSad Awesome You must login or register to view this content.
Hackulo.us: Welcome to Cydia.hackulo.us!
Vwallpapers: You must login or register to view this content.
iphone.org.hk: You must login or register to view this content.
XSellize Normal: You must login or register to view this content. (no vip)
XSellize VIP: You must login or register to view this content. (Must Donate)
Niklas Schroder: bill of sale water cooler at paperclipsandscrambledeggs.com
lHackers.nl: You must login or register to view this content.
RichCreations: richcreations.com
Zuijlen: You must login or register to view this content.
Bloc Apple en Catalá: You must login or register to view this content.
comcute&gecko;: You must login or register to view this content.
iFoneguide.nl: You must login or register to view this content.
iPhones-notes.de Repo: You must login or register to view this content.
iPhone-patch: You must login or register to view this content.
iphonehe.com: You must login or register to view this content.
iphoneIslam: | أيفون , أيبود تاتش , أيباد | iPhoneIslam - آي-فون إٍسلام
iPhonemmod.br: Index of /
iPuhelin.com: iPuhelin
i-Apps: You must login or register to view this content.
SOS iPhone: Redirection vers les pages des descriptions des packages firmware 3.x
Macbury: You must login or register to view this content.
MyApple: You must login or register to view this content.
CZ&SK;: IC.cz - Freeweb,free hosting, webhosting, freehosting, PHP4, PHP5, MySql, PostgreSql, stránky zdarma, blog, fotogalerie
yellowsn0w: You must login or register to view this content.
iBlueToothProject: You must login or register to view this content.
iSoftRu: Index of /repo
David Ashman: You must login or register to view this content.
A-steroids: Metasearch Search Engine - Search.com
AppleNewsFR: You must login or register to view this content.
TouchMania: Touch-Mania Cydia Source
EasyWakeup: Majordomo.ru - ëó÷øèé ïëàòíûé õîñòèíã â Ðîññèè
hkvls.dyndns.com: You must login or register to view this content.
Sleepers: You must login or register to view this content.
Ranbee: Ranbee.com Cydia Repository Page
PwnCenter: PwnCenter Repository
Redwolfberry: Metasearch Search Engine - Search.com
Darvens Repository: You must login or register to view this content.
IngiliZanahtari: You must login or register to view this content.
iPhone-patch (Bulgarian): You must login or register to view this content.
4PP13 Team Repository: Index of /
iPhone.ir Repo : انجمن تخصصی آیفون
iRom gba/Apps: You must login or register to view this content.
iRom Genesis Roms: You must login or register to view this content.
iRom SNES Roms: You must login or register to view this content.
Howett: Index of /cydia
Clubiphone: Repositorio de ClubiFone

Create your own sources here You must login or register to view this content.

-------------------------------
Got any good sources? post them and i will add them ^ Happy

-----------------------------------------------------------
[multipage=Suggestions]Suggestions
Mr Gia:''ie, A good source, I use SiNfUL iPhone Repo > Gets free stuff that you usually have to pay for in Cydia > Source link''
i_Josh_i
Originally posted by another user
''Originally Posted by i_Josh_i
M.I.M sucks. I either use proper carriers (like the T-Mobile, o2, Orange, etc), or, if I wanted my own, I'd use FakeCarrier. FakeCarrier is better, as you have the option to change where the time is (to whatever you want), the Carrier, and if you wanted, show the battery percentage. Also, when you get rid of this app, all the settings will stay the same.
Example:
Carrier = Josh
Fake Time = iPhone 3GS
Battery Percentage = ON

When you get rid of the app, those settings you put in (^^^) would stay the same.''

--------------------------------------------------------------
Other HOT threads like this to check out

Go here for all source(s)

------------------------------------
[multipage=Nathanx's Top Tips!]
Nathanx's

Tips

1. (I found this out when listening to music, obviously) If you stick standard ipod earphones in the opposite ear to which is labelled on it (L/R) It's allot louder and arguably comfier. The only down side to this is that they fall out easier

2. If you downloaded the app M.I.M from my top ten list of apps and found that it didn't/wouldn't the banner, It's because of your SB.Settings.
Simply scroll down your SB.Settings bar > Tap on more > scroll down to SBS Options > And turn off the first four!!!.
Then enter M.I.M again and type what you want as the banner and it'll work

3. Allot of people are having this problem so yeah. If you downloaded the android lock and forgot your password, DON'T worry. As i figured out the other day when it happened to me, if you have forgot your password simply
scroll down your SBsettings
tap on the power sign
it will now pop up with a list of option > Tap Safe mode!
your device will now be in safe mode (almost all software will be disabled)
Right now go into cydia and un-install it (Don't worry you can get it all back again later)
then reboot the device (power off/and on again)
Your device should have all modifications still working, just no android lock screen Cool Man (aka Tustin)
Now just download it again :y::y:

4. (TBC)

5. (TBC)

6. (TBC)

7. (TBC)

8. (TBC)

9. (TBC)

10. (TBC)
Last edited by Tory Lanez ; 09-05-2011 at 04:39 PM. Reason: EDITING!

The following 55 users say thank you to Tory Lanez for this useful post:

-Lazy-, Gaia, +Sfx Krush, battman411, BooshMayne, Chrome, Cien, Curt, Cyber Altair, Dabbi, DiJiTaLGoDz, Dreamy, Dylan_Owns, EZ., Fayez, FcukNextGenBord, FlyingIrishMan, Gobz, himpmund, howigethere, HtD, I Got Cookies, i.am.a.legend, ImSoFresh, J_MAN, Jeffry, johnw6619, Kate Upton, Killakk, Krunch, Kylee., Manxlad619, Maxidor, Mr. God, Mr. Wood, mramato12, Nicky74me, Nuke, River J, Rokiz, Samberg, Sempiternal, ShoutBox, snipedu7512, Swade, The InvadeR, Vaanq, vTiger., x-MaGiiKZz-o, Xbox 180, xd366, xStefan, XxAKASHIxX, xxzero26xx, yungboi704
05-26-2011, 09:58 PM #101
oman
Banned
Originally posted by xiLLuZioNzZx
I can download that one eventhough im on 4.3.3? & do i need 2 extract it when it download?

1. yes it should work with the 4.3.2 IPSW even though your on 4.3.3 (at least it did when i done my friends via TeamViewer)

2. no you should never extract it you should either download a .zip and rename that to .IPSW or you should download the .IPSW straight away

The following user thanked oman for this useful post:

xiLLuZioNzZx-
05-26-2011, 10:01 PM #102
xiLLuZioNzZx-
Most Wanted
Originally posted by Davidson92 View Post
1. yes it should work with the 4.3.2 IPSW even though your on 4.3.3 (at least it did when i done my friends via TeamViewer)

2. no you should never extract it you should either download a .zip and rename that to .IPSW or you should download the .IPSW straight away

Alright thanks, ! :y:
05-26-2011, 10:10 PM #103
oman
Banned
Originally posted by xiLLuZioNzZx
Alright thanks, ! :y:

no problem ask me any time and I'll try my hardest to get you an answer ASAP
05-30-2011, 08:12 PM #104
Whore
< ^ > < ^ >
just a quote
Originally posted by 9553
║║▌║█║▌║▌

O.k Hello everyone this thread will provide you with

1. - Ipod JailBreaking Software

2. - What to do after the JailBreak

3. - Top Ten Cydia Apps

4. - Cool Winterboard themes

5. - AND MOREClapsClaps

Are you annoyed that your jailbreak for whatever reason doesn't work?[/B]

Or that you think there is more software and/or suggestions you want to make[/B]

Feel free to P.M with an issues to do with or related to this thred :y:

------------------------------------------------------------------[multipage=Jailbreak Software]
!Software!(Note* You must be running 4.1 or lower*

O.K first of all lets start off with You must login or register to view this content. . LimeRa1n is a great software to use, but if it goes wrong whilst your trying to jailbreak it (which happened to me :( ) you may have to restore your device, but apart from that I would say that It's the quickest and easiest software to use. Whilst
the software is installing ''Loader it should have a geen raindrop on the screen.
[ame=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QTPH63iofwM&feature=fvst]YouTube - 4.1 Jailbreak LimeRa1n iPhone 3GS/4, iPod 2G/3G/4G, iPad, Apple TV[/ame]

Next we've got You must login or register to view this content. (My personal favourite). Green poison is also very quick and quite easy to use. Whilst It's installing ''Loader'' a Cmd prompt like screen will apear on the screen of the ipod
[ame=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y15uZLYha_w]YouTube - green poison jailbreak[/ame]

O.K now we've got Sn0wBreze (You must login or register to view this content.) (It's the top one), which is good if your good at Jailbreaking and stuff. The advantages of this, are that your get to customize the firmware, which is pretty cool =D

And finally we've got the Redsn0w (You must login or register to view this content.) (Which can be used with LimeRa1n I'm told) I don't know much about this software, as I haven't used it yet (sorry for any inconvenience)
[ame=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kqebmzcwyR4]YouTube - Jailbreak iPhone 3G 3.0 - RedSn0w[/ame]

*NEW*(,But old) We've got JailBreakMe.com. This is an extremly easy jaibreak to use, just open up safari and search JailBreakMe.com (You must login or register to view this content.) All you have to do is scroll the lock screen like tab that apears across, and it does it all for you :y:
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cJUzOsYqV98[/ame]

[multipage=xXInvisibleXx's CUSTOM page of jailbreaks and links!]
Big shout out to xXinvislbleXx to this epic page of jailbreaks and links!

Okay this is my jailbreak list, i made this my self and wrote it all, i didn't copy this from any site, this is from my personal experiance.
iPod Touch 2G
running 3.1.2-3.1.3: You must login or register to view this content. Untethered
running 4.0-4.0.2: Redsn0w: You must login or register to view this content. Untethered
running 4.1:You must login or register to view this content. Untethered
running 4.2-4.2.1: Redsn0w You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. Models) Untethered

iPod Touch 3G
running 3.1.2-3.1.3: You must login or register to view this content. Untethered
running 4.0-4.0.2: Redsn0w: You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. Untethered
running 4.1: You must login or register to view this content. Untethered
running 4.2-4.2.1: Redsn0w You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. Tethered

iPhone 3G-3GS
running 4.0-4.0.2: Redsn0w: You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. Untethered
running 4.1: You must login or register to view this content. Untethered
running 4.2-4.2.1: Redsn0w You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. (3G and 3GS Old BootROM) Untethered

iPhone 4 and iPod Touch 4
4.0-4.0.1: Jailbreakme.com Untethered
4.0.2-4.1: Redsn0w You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. Untethered
4.2-4.2.1: Redsn0w You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. Tethered

iPad
3.2: Jailbreakme.com Untethered
4.0: You must login or register to view this content. Untethered
4.1: You must login or register to view this content. Untethered
4.2: Redsn0w You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. Apple TV 2G
4.1: You must login or register to view this content. (Mac only)

If this helps, then do nothing, this is all for you of NGU

If my links are broken then please tell me and i shall update them as soon as! Got somthing to add? I missed somthing? please post and i will add!

Also, the only thing i want to get out of this, is for this thread to be sticky, As i will be adding all the new jailbreaks, watching this thread for any of the above and checking all my links work!

------------------------------------------------------------------
[multipage=What to do after you JailBreak]
Now what to do AFTER you've JB

Fist of all you will look on your springboard (were all the apps are) and you will see a blank silver icon. Tap on it (you will need internet connection for this) and it will load up source(s), bur probably only Cydia (Which contains all the software you will need)

O.K Now you have installed cydia you should have another icon labelled cydia (it should be a brown background with a cardboard box in front with four squares in it)

Tap on cydia and it will load and close once loaded, so tap it again, and it will ask you what you are
-a GFX designer (or something like that)
- +Hacker (best one)
- and devolper or something ?:derp:

choose which one BEST suits you
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Right now you have everything you will ever need in cydia (it should look like a app store sort of thing)
[ame=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uHoSfskUAKw]YouTube - What to do after you jailbreak your ipod touch 2nd gen (includes sources)[/ame]
^^^ includes all souces you will need ^^
---------------------------------------------------------------
[multipage=Top ten Cydia apps]
Top 10 Cydia apps picked by me

10) iPROTECT (it allows you to put password on apps, so only you can acces them)

9) M.I.M (MakeItMine) (This alows you to change the Banner and carrier):wtf:

8.) FontSwap (change the fonts on your ipod. loads to choose from

7) MxTube (Download youtube videos!)

6) BossPaper (like winterboard, but changes the background of a theme to an/or a slide show of images)

5) WinterBoard (Customise your ipod with themes locks and more!)

4) MobileThearter (Stream and download T.V shows like Family guy and more!)

3) SbSettings (adds a scrolling down bar to the top of your screen to check your memory, Respiring,Your WiFi ETC*)

2) Andriod lock (Adds an andriod lock to your screen lock(replaces screen lock) customisable)

1) Installous (Get any app from the app store , free or paid, for FREE!!) SOURCE link: You must login or register to view this content.

[ame=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-DpzTneO30&feature=fvst]YouTube - Top 10 Cydia Apps[/ame]
^^ Contains some of mine and others!
----------------------------------------------------------
[multipage=How to add sources]HOW TO ADD SOURCES Happy
1) Open up Cydia,
2) Go to Manage
3) Click/Tap on Sources
4) Click on Edit
5) On the top left, tap on Add
6) Type in the source url Smile
7) Done

[multipage=WinterBoard Themes]
Winterboard Themes

[img]https://www.google.co.uk/imgres?imgurl=https://i854.photobucket.com/albums/ab106/Mr4lex/Illumine/WinterBoard.png&imgrefurl=https://www.macthemes.net/forum/viewtopic.php%3Fpid%3D615126&usg=__bB1pAQkb_FB-pL8jzDWmm7WqU-M=&h=64&w=64&sz=10&hl=en&start=0&sig2=oprOplo4oWLw9_UjiXqcGA&zoom=1&tbnid=4n6Ggd0tJvSeJM:&tbnh=64&tbnw=64&ei=dsTnTPqzFuOAhAe5mbHBDA&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dwinterboard%2Bicon%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den %26sa%3DX%26rlz%3D1C1MOWC_enGB402GB402%26biw%3D152 6%26bih%3D839%26tbs%3Disch:1&um=1&itbs=1&iact=rc&oei=dsTnTPqzFuOAhAe5mbHBDA&esq=1&page=1&ndsp=59&ved=1t:429,r:52,s:0&tx=16&ty=12[/img]

all the best ones
[ame=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Clmsp0CVU2g]YouTube - Top Ten Awesome/Best WinterBoard Themes In Cydia! iPhone | iPod Touch[/ame]
-------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for reading my guide solely written by me, any trubbles?? P.M me ClapsClapsClaps
Or, just read on for the Extras Winky Winky

---------- Post added at 01:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:55 PM ----------

---------------------------
[multipage=All The Source(s) You Will EVER Need]SOURCE(s) Big thanks to CerberusGaming

This is a list of sources for you to add to cydia or rock the top 2 are my fave

SiNfuL iPhone: SiNfuL iPhone Repo <—– (Try this, these guys are awesome, everything is cracked)
xSellize: You must login or register to view this content. <—– (Try this, these guys are awesome, everything is cracked)
app.ifonetec.com: MiVTones
BigBoss & Planet-iPhones: You must login or register to view this content.
Hack&Awesome faceev;.org: Index of /apt/
iClarified: Index of /
iSpazio: ispaziorepo.com
Free Coder: Index of /apt
Intelliborn: Index of /cydiav
iPhone Video Recorder : iPhone Video Recorder - DreamCatcher Official Site
iFon Norway: You must login or register to view this content.
ModMyiFone: Index of /
Weiphone Source Weiphone提示
SaladSoft: You must login or register to view this content.
Ste Packaging: Com.org - Only the best links ...
Steffwiz: PwnCenter Repository
Telesphoreo Tangelo: Index of /
urbanfanatics.com: You must login or register to view this content.
WeHo: You must login or register to view this content.
iAcces: You must login or register to view this content.
ZodTTSad Awesome You must login or register to view this content.
Hackulo.us: Welcome to Cydia.hackulo.us!
Vwallpapers: You must login or register to view this content.
iphone.org.hk: You must login or register to view this content.
XSellize Normal: You must login or register to view this content. (no vip)
XSellize VIP: You must login or register to view this content. (Must Donate)
Niklas Schroder: bill of sale water cooler at paperclipsandscrambledeggs.com
lHackers.nl: You must login or register to view this content.
RichCreations: richcreations.com
Zuijlen: You must login or register to view this content.
Bloc Apple en Catalá: You must login or register to view this content.
comcute&gecko;: You must login or register to view this content.
iFoneguide.nl: You must login or register to view this content.
iPhones-notes.de Repo: You must login or register to view this content.
iPhone-patch: You must login or register to view this content.
iphonehe.com: You must login or register to view this content.
iphoneIslam: | أيفون , أيبود تاتش , أيباد | iPhoneIslam - آي-فون إٍسلام
iPhonemmod.br: Index of /
iPuhelin.com: iPuhelin
i-Apps: You must login or register to view this content.
SOS iPhone: Redirection vers les pages des descriptions des packages firmware 3.x
Macbury: You must login or register to view this content.
MyApple: You must login or register to view this content.
CZ&SK;: IC.cz - Freeweb,free hosting, webhosting, freehosting, PHP4, PHP5, MySql, PostgreSql, stránky zdarma, blog, fotogalerie
yellowsn0w: You must login or register to view this content.
iBlueToothProject: You must login or register to view this content.
iSoftRu: Index of /repo
David Ashman: You must login or register to view this content.
A-steroids: Metasearch Search Engine - Search.com
AppleNewsFR: You must login or register to view this content.
TouchMania: Touch-Mania Cydia Source
EasyWakeup: Majordomo.ru - ëó÷øèé ïëàòíûé õîñòèíã â Ðîññèè
hkvls.dyndns.com: You must login or register to view this content.
Sleepers: You must login or register to view this content.
Ranbee: Ranbee.com Cydia Repository Page
PwnCenter: PwnCenter Repository
Redwolfberry: Metasearch Search Engine - Search.com
Darvens Repository: You must login or register to view this content.
IngiliZanahtari: You must login or register to view this content.
iPhone-patch (Bulgarian): You must login or register to view this content.
4PP13 Team Repository: Index of /
iPhone.ir Repo : انجمن تخصصی آیفون
iRom gba/Apps: You must login or register to view this content.
iRom Genesis Roms: You must login or register to view this content.
iRom SNES Roms: You must login or register to view this content.
Howett: Index of /cydia
Clubiphone: Repositorio de ClubiFone

Create your own sources here You must login or register to view this content.

-------------------------------
Got any good sources? post them and i will add them ^ Happy

-----------------------------------------------------------
[multipage=Suggestions]Suggestions
Mr Gia:''ie, A good source, I use SiNfUL iPhone Repo > Gets free stuff that you usually have to pay for in Cydia > Source link''
i_Josh_i

--------------------------------------------------------------
Other HOT threads like this to check out

Go here for all source(s)

------------------------------------
[multipage=Nathanx's Top Tips!]
Nathanx's

Tips

1. (I found this out when listening to music, obviously) If you stick standard ipod earphones in the opposite ear to which is labelled on it (L/R) It's allot louder and arguably comfier. The only down side to this is that they fall out easier

2. If you downloaded the app M.I.M from my top ten list of apps and found that it didn't/wouldn't the banner, It's because of your SB.Settings.
Simply scroll down your SB.Settings bar > Tap on more > scroll down to SBS Options > And turn off the first four!!!.
Then enter M.I.M again and type what you want as the banner and it'll work

3. Allot of people are having this problem so yeah. If you downloaded the android lock and forgot your password, DON'T worry. As i figured out the other day when it happened to me, if you have forgot your password simply
scroll down your SBsettings
tap on the power sign
it will now pop up with a list of option > Tap Safe mode!
your device will now be in safe mode (almost all software will be disabled)
Right now go into cydia and un-install it (Don't worry you can get it all back again later)
then reboot the device (power off/and on again)
Your device should have all modifications still working, just no android lock screen Cool Man (aka Tustin)
Now just download it again :y::y:

4. (TBC)

5. (TBC)

6. (TBC)

7. (TBC)

8. (TBC)

9. (TBC)

10. (TBC)

there is another jailbreak software out there called spirit. I know this because i used it to jailbreak my ipod. It runs smooth and everything. It's also very quick to do. Its easy.
06-11-2011, 02:34 AM #105
Top stuff
Good work ngu people Smile
07-03-2011, 03:06 AM #106
Tory Lanez
On bail right now
thankyou Happy
07-05-2011, 01:34 PM #107
DrUnKeNmOnKeY
Can’t trickshot me!
really nice thread! found it very useful

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.