02-04-2011, 02:50 PM #1
johnw6619
Vault dweller
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Ok so alot people out there can't get this jailbreak to work :/, simply follow from the video carefully :bro:

MAC mirror download here:

You must login or register to view this content.

windows version should be released in a day or two and ill update this thread then. :rolleyes:

UPDATE::
__________________________________________________ _______________________________

Windows version now available here : You must login or register to view this content.

NOTE: If your already jailbroken then i recommend you fully restoring your device before using this one.

__________________________________________________ _______________________________

Best (newest video here)

Last edited by johnw6619 ; 02-06-2011 at 12:03 PM.

The following user thanked johnw6619 for this useful post:

-Skyline
02-04-2011, 03:36 PM #2
-Skyline
Anonymous
Just reminded me that I've got to update my iPhone 4 to 4.2.1, hopefully a Win7 version is released soon.
02-04-2011, 03:46 PM #3
johnw6619
Vault dweller
Originally posted by TrueSkyl1n3 View Post
Just reminded me that I've got to update my iPhone 4 to 4.2.1, hopefully a Win7 version is released soon.

should be this weekend Smile , they need to sort out there websites server first though (its terrible for the ammount of people visiting it :/)
02-04-2011, 03:53 PM #4
-Skyline
Anonymous
Originally posted by johnw6619 View Post
should be this weekend Smile , they need to sort out there websites server first though (its terrible for the ammount of people visiting it :/)

Yea I just went on the site and all that's been up for a while is a mirrored site of the original, which is still offline.

4.3 is coming soon anyway, I wonder what Team will JB it first. Winky Winky
02-04-2011, 04:16 PM #5
johnw6619
Vault dweller
Originally posted by TrueSkyl1n3 View Post
Yea I just went on the site and all that's been up for a while is a mirrored site of the original, which is still offline.

4.3 is coming soon anyway, I wonder what Team will JB it first. Winky Winky

i think 4.3 ill be very hard to jailbreak :( this one was meant to be released at Christmas ! Winky Winky ohhh.. and once this jailbreak is released remember to save your SSH blobs to cydia, this is the future of jailbreaking Smile (use youtube to find out how to save them )
02-04-2011, 04:17 PM #6
-Skyline
Anonymous
Originally posted by johnw6619 View Post
i think 4.3 ill be very hard to jailbreak :( this one was meant to be released at Christmas ! Winky Winky ohhh.. and once this jailbreak is released remember to save your SSH blobs to cydia, this is the future of jailbreaking Smile (use youtube to find out how to save them )

Will do! I'll get onto that now. Happy
02-09-2011, 08:02 PM #7
S10
TROLLN 1337
This thread should be deleted. You only have the Mac version posted. Also this has been posted Many times.
02-12-2011, 12:13 PM #8
johnw6619
Vault dweller
Originally posted by S10 View Post
This thread should be deleted. You only have the Mac version posted. Also this has been posted Many times.

well seeing as i did post this jailbreak first on this site i don't think it should sorry , the title says (mac only) as at the time only the mac was released from greenpois0n, then you look i updated the thread within an hour or two of the windows release. :embarrassed:
02-15-2011, 07:13 PM #9
Previously posted. Thread closed Cool Man (aka Tustin)

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo