02-25-2011, 03:11 AM #1
Creepz
Space Ninja
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I'm sorry if I posted in the wrong place.:p

Well I have greenpois0n & I downloaded iName from cydia so I can change the carrier BUT when I respringed my ipod it froze with the loading symbol. Does anybody know what I can do to take off the lil symbol or delete that cydia app? I mest up by downloading it No

MODS CLOSE
Last edited by Creepz ; 02-25-2011 at 03:41 AM.
02-25-2011, 03:16 AM #2
Originally posted by GaMeR View Post
I'm sorry if I posted in the wrong place.:p

Well I have greenpois0n & I downloaded iName from cydia so I can change the carrier BUT when I respringed my ipod it froze with the loading symbol. Does anybody know what I can do to take off the lil symbol or delete that cydia app? I mest up by downloading it No

So wait do you actually see the springboard ever?
02-25-2011, 03:20 AM #3
Creepz
Space Ninja
Originally posted by xChri
So wait do you actually see the springboard ever?

Nah the last time I saw it was when I pressed Respring & then the greenpois0n symbol comes up & it just freezes.
02-25-2011, 03:26 AM #4
hmm how long? when i respringit loads for a min and then go to slide to unlock idk try restoring in itunes
02-25-2011, 03:35 AM #5
Creepz
Space Ninja
Originally posted by Mr.Pure420 View Post
hmm how long? when i respringit loads for a min and then go to slide to unlock idk try restoring in itunes

It's been 10 minutes. Yea I guess I'll restore it, I was hoping for some kind of miracle to happen but I guess not :p.
02-25-2011, 03:37 AM #6
It's been 10 minutes. Yea I guess I'll restore it, I was hoping for some kind of miracle to happen but I guess not :p.

idk maybe u need something else with that program u downloaded to work idk
02-25-2011, 03:43 AM #7
cgs18
The Old NGU iDevice Guru

Did u try putting it into DFU mode... Then using iRev by iH8sn0w to bring it back?
02-25-2011, 03:45 AM #8
Creepz
Space Ninja
Originally posted by Mr.Pure420 View Post
idk maybe u need something else with that program u downloaded to work idk

I think the app wasn't ment for version 4.2.1. I didn't read the app info I just downloaded. No Well I'm never downloading that again.

Originally posted by cgs18 View Post
Did u try putting it into DFU mode... Then using iRev by iH8sn0w to bring it back?

Ohh too late :p I restored it already. I heard DFU mode isn't really reliable, that it sometimes work & sometimes doesn't.
Last edited by Creepz ; 02-25-2011 at 03:47 AM.
02-25-2011, 03:47 AM #9
cgs18
The Old NGU iDevice Guru
I think the app wasn't ment for version 4.2.1. I didn't read the app info I just downloaded. No Well I'm never downloading that again.

---------- Post added at 07:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:44 PM ----------

Ohh too late :p I restored it already. I heard DFU mode isn't really reliable, that it sometimes work & sometimes doesn't.

Damn yo.. only if i was alittle earlier on seeing this thread I could have tried to help u get through DFU mode...
02-25-2011, 03:49 AM #10
Creepz
Space Ninja
Originally posted by cgs18 View Post
Damn yo.. only if i was alittle earlier on seeing this thread I could have tried to help u get through DFU mode...

It's ok bro, next time =D

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo