04-06-2011, 07:54 PM #1
.DiGiTaLTwO.
ii Love My Life <3
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi guys, Today I want to show you a cool thing I found on Cydia, is called Animate , this can help you change the boot logo to anything you want, to get this go to Cydia, Search , Animate. Download it and when it finish go to Settings, BootLogo , and change it to whatever you want (Obviously you need to download the boot logos). To download BootLogos go to cydia, Sections , Addons (BootLogo) , and there you can download alot of bootlogos. This is just for 4.2.1 greenpois0n JB. A video will be uploaded for more info thanks guys !

Thanks cgs18 for the video!
Last edited by .DiGiTaLTwO. ; 04-06-2011 at 11:41 PM.

The following user thanked .DiGiTaLTwO. for this useful post:

HecmanHD
04-06-2011, 08:15 PM #2
.JiampyPotter
So Much Win.
nice,i dont now much about ipods but nice post waiting for the vid
04-06-2011, 09:52 PM #3
cgs18
The Old NGU iDevice Guru
Originally posted by JoseTua View Post
Hi guys, Today I want to show you a cool thing I found on Cydia, is called Animate , this can help you change the boot logo to anything you want, to get this go to Cydia, Search , Animate. Download it and when it finish go to Settings, BootLogo , and change it to whatever you want (Obviously you need to download the boot logos). To download BootLogos go to cydia, Sections , Addons (BootLogo) , and there you can download alot of bootlogos. This is just for 4.2.1 greenpois0n JB. A video will be uploaded for more info thanks guys !

Originally posted by JiampyPotter View Post
nice,i dont now much about ipods but nice post waiting for the vid

Here's a great video Tutorial I found on YouTube... Not mine

The following user thanked cgs18 for this useful post:

.DiGiTaLTwO.
04-06-2011, 11:45 PM #4
HecmanHD
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by JoseTua View Post
Hi guys, Today I want to show you a cool thing I found on Cydia, is called Animate , this can help you change the boot logo to anything you want, to get this go to Cydia, Search , Animate. Download it and when it finish go to Settings, BootLogo , and change it to whatever you want (Obviously you need to download the boot logos). To download BootLogos go to cydia, Sections , Addons (BootLogo) , and there you can download alot of bootlogos. This is just for 4.2.1 greenpois0n JB. A video will be uploaded for more info thanks guys !
You must login or register to view this content.
Thanks cgs18 for the video!

Buena siguiendo mis pasos lol se me olvido acer un tutorial de esto +5 Winky Winky

The following user thanked HecmanHD for this useful post:

.DiGiTaLTwO.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo