Post: White iPhone 4 Or Black iPhone 4? Which One Are YOU Going To Choose?
04-24-2011, 08:40 PM #1
LINUX♥
The Best OS By Far
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Heys guys,

With the [Rumored] release of the Brand New iPhone 4 white, WILL YOU BE GETTING IT?

OR

Have you been tied into your mobile providers 2 Years contract with the Black iPhone 4?

Many believe the iPhone 5 will not be released this year instead they are going to get the white iPhone 4 out the way, get there software up-to date and THEN concentrate on getting the iPhone 5 sorted.

Me for one thought id wait for the white one to come out and with it round the corner im still confused on which one to get as they both look sexy Happy

So guys...... What will YOU do? Will YOU buy it? have you already purchased the black one and WANT the white one?

Let me know and help me decide!!
:love:
04-24-2011, 09:17 PM #2
.DiGiTaLTwO.
ii Love My Life <3
Originally posted by NextGenDub
Heys guys,

With the [Rumored] release of the Brand New iPhone 4 white, WILL YOU BE GETTING IT?

OR

Have you been tied into your mobile providers 2 Years contract with the Black iPhone 4?

Many believe the iPhone 5 will not be released this year instead they are going to get the white iPhone 4 out the way, get there software up-to date and THEN concentrate on getting the iPhone 5 sorted.

Me for one thought id wait for the white one to come out and with it round the corner im still confused on which one to get as they both look sexy Happy

So guys...... What will YOU do? Will YOU buy it? have you already purchased the black one and WANT the white one?

Let me know and help me decide!!
:love:

White iPhone is sexy. But I think I will wait for iPhone 5 if it get released Winky Winky
04-26-2011, 12:35 AM #3
Pills
Batman
White iPhone is sexy. Winky Winky
04-26-2011, 01:27 AM #4
Mikenator
Do a barrel roll!
I pick white.

---------- Post added at 09:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:26 PM ----------

But I really don't know because I don't have an iPhone :roll:
04-26-2011, 02:18 AM #5
i would rather have a black one. even thought i paid 200 for a white version already Not Happy or Sad
04-26-2011, 04:59 AM #6
Black.

I woulda picked White if the screen when off went white and blended in with the white housing.
04-26-2011, 05:15 AM #7
Rjzkillz
Bounty hunter
Black iphone 4 because it matches with everythingHappy

The following user thanked Rjzkillz for this useful post:

ThyagoPS3
04-26-2011, 03:23 PM #8
Car Lover
Family Guy FTW
The black ones look sleek and sexy. The white ones I personally dont think would look to good.
Unlike the 3GS, where I think the White is sexier.

However, im getting one soon. So will probably getting a black one unless the release it within a month
04-26-2011, 03:45 PM #9
iOrochimaru
Immortality Technique
I look good in white
~ iPhone 5 (July-September 2011)
* Available in 64 bit colors
** 4G ONLY and Jailbreakable using only BlackRainShineorSnow
04-26-2011, 08:32 PM #10
Coqui
Former Staff
You have to wait for the White one. Look sick with all white I already see one with the transformation kit and look sick.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo