05-25-2011, 08:00 AM #1
The Epic
I wont stop
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This is some quick facts about Iphone earphones
You must login or register to view this content.
They break easy if you turn up the volume all the way.
The Buds on it get oily because you touch them and can lead to pimples in your ear and thats not cool. :(
I'd rather get some good dr.dre's :l
And the speak on the earphone sucks balls.

The following 2 users say thank you to The Epic for this useful post:

real954378, SkaterCookie

The following 3 users groaned at The Epic for this awful post:

DCLXVI, Officer Laggy, revel
05-29-2011, 11:13 PM #11
Deadsclan
Space Ninja
They get tangled so easily! :FU:
05-30-2011, 05:09 PM #12
LegenD
Proxze
Skull candys are top!
05-31-2011, 05:23 AM #13
Kunducted
Trusted-News-Info
Sony's $30 earbuds are amazing compared to this piece of shit. Dr. Dre's well, I'm not a rich bastard. :\
06-01-2011, 12:46 PM #14
Default Avatar
x iJB x
Never had any issues with my headphones, just got ome sponge covers over them, they're as good as new underneath :y:
06-08-2011, 02:50 AM #15
djraisin
Save Point
Dre's are legit, for sure, but spendy.

The closest thing I have used is $ony's bass reflex buds. They sound super sick with something dirty like Pendulum. They also come with three sizes of rubber heads. They don't hurt my ears, and that include while I am wearing my full face helmet with inflatable cheek pads. Oh yeah... you can wash the rubbers, so no zits, sucka!

Zagg is supposed have a set that rivals the best of them - blue tooth enabled - but I haven't ordered them, because my $ony buds are still working perfectly.
06-13-2011, 06:08 PM #16
Herbal_T_Bag
You talkin to me?
I don't have any issues with my apple earphones just wish I had the money to buy some beats.
06-13-2011, 06:14 PM #17
Pimp
Rustler Of Jimmies
Originally posted by Luke View Post
This is some quick facts about Iphone earphones
You must login or register to view this content.
They break easy if you turn up the volume all the way.
The Buds on it get oily because you touch them and can lead to pimples in your ear and thats not cool. :(
I'd rather get some good dr.dre's :l
And the speak on the earphone sucks balls.

personally i have in ear beats with control talk . This is my opinion they are shitty headphones . The quality is meant for them to break in around 6 months . The speakers also have a reputation of breaking . I do highly reccomend beats or bose headphones ( if you care about quality ) if not i reccomend something like skull candy .
06-13-2011, 06:17 PM #18
Nah, skull candies are the way to go bro
06-13-2011, 06:40 PM #19
fill0botto95
You talkin to me?
Originally posted by Luke View Post

don't you really wash your ears everyday? .-. i do

The following user groaned fill0botto95 for this awful post:

The Epic

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo